o n e || hogwarts express

Astrid stood close to Remus as she eyed the red train in front of her, butterflies filling her stomach

Astrid stood close to Remus as she eyed the red train in front of her, butterflies filling her stomach. She had been allowed to miss the rest of the school year after moving here because she was already so far ahead of almost all students at Ilvermorny. She spent those months catching up with Lupin and reforming their bond, which took no time at all. She was now starting her first year at Hogwarts, well her first year but a 5th year student.

"Well it looks like we'll be experiencing our first days together" Remus stated. He was going to be a professor at Hogwarts this year. The 15 year old giggled and began hauling her bags towards the train. Remus followed and once on he helped her place her things in a cubby.

"Can you not stay with me?" she questioned.

"Well how do you expect to meet anyone and make friends?" he asked and she sighed. "Plus, I don't think it's too cool to sit with the professors now either."

She let out a smile and he hugged her quickly before planting a kiss upon her head.

"You'll be fine" he stated with a smile before walking out of the cubby and down the hall. Astrid let out a sigh as she sat back in the seat looking at all of the families bidding farewell to their children. A frown crossed her lips before she heard doors slide open in her compartment. She turned facing them and saw a small blonde girl walk in followed by a taller brunette. They both had on grey sweatshirts, the blondes had 'Hufflepuff' written in yellow letters and the brunettes said 'Slytherin' in dark emerald green.

"Oh I'm sorry are these seats already taken?" the blonde asked quickly.

"Oh no" Astrid began. "It's just me."

"You mind if we join" the brunette then asked.

"Oh no not at all" Astrid said with a smile sitting up straighter.

"Thank you" the blonde said with a bright smile as she put her luggage away, the brunette following before they both sat down.

"I'm Sailor Elliot" the blonde said cheerfully before pointing towards the brunette. "This is my friend Casey Duggal."

"Nice to meet you" Astrid replied.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you I don't believe?" Casey questioned.

"Oh yes. It's my first year here but I am a 5th year. I went to school at Ilvermorny but I moved back here this year" Astrid explained.

"Woah you went to Ilvermorny?" Sailor asked excitedly. "What house were you in?"

"And why did you move back?" Casey added.

"Well I was in Thunderbird and I moved back because my mother passed in an accident."

"Oh I am so sorry" Sailor stated sadly. "It's awesome you were a thunderbird!"

"Thank you and yes it was, I'm ready for a new start" Astrid said with content smile.