Part 2 continued...

Your POV

Walking over Harry's threshold. The bachelor pad shouting signs of emotional emptiness. Most of the things were always in the same spots, immutable. Sitting neglected waiting to be held. You go in the living room and sit on the couch the stiff leather crunching under you.As Harry entered the room the air became still as you rearrange the thoughts streaming through your mind. Crossing the room he stands right behind the couch, opposite of where you sit. Feeling him behind you, you shudder, wanting him to clear you mind with a kiss. A s though reading your mind, he pulls your hair to one side and lowers his lips to your neck.His lips work against your skin as you close your eyes, letting his caress nebulate your brain. Working his lips up to your jaw bone now, you placed your hand in his curls, pulling him closer. Getting the hint, Harry circled around the couch and sits next to before pulling you on top of him. As your body falls on his, the bottom half of your body flares up in heat as it comes in contact with Harry's bulge. Not wanting to waste a second, you undo Harry's belt buckle and jeans, unzipping it and pulling his pants past his knees.Now that his cock was free, a moan flew past his lips as it grew in your hands, stiffening against your touch, "fuck me with your mouth." he groaned. Obligingly you dip your head down and accept Harry willingly into your mouth. First only using your mouth but gradually working your hand at the same time, driving Harry nuts. Suddenly he pulls you off him and pushes you onto the other side of the couch only to crawl over you seconds later.Pushing your legs open he copies your actions and unzips your pants but this time pulling yours off all the way. Sticking his fingers into your knickers he grins, "You're already wet, baby. Does my dick have that affect on you?" Biting your lip you suppress a moan and nod. Chuckling he purrs, "We'll i'm just gonna have to fuck you numb, aren't I?"As the words leave his lips you struggle to contain yourself. Pulling him closer to you, begging for him to slip himself into you.Answering your whines, Harry suddenly rams himself into you without any warning, causing you to cry out in pain. The hurt only lasted seconds before Harry started pumping his slender cock in and out of you, creating ecstatic pleasure."Oh yessss" you moan against clenched teeth, "God, that feels fucking good!"Responding to you Harry gets a faster rhythm down, creating a sensation that built up, ready to burst."Cum for me, baby" Harry growls spanking your bottom as he rides in you.Throwing your head back you release your restraints and let your juices flow over Harry's cock, as he does the same.His body going limp against yours, his chest falling and rising against yours, "That was great."In response you run your hands through his curls and wrap your legs around his sticky naked lower half. Closing your eyes you drift into a world of relaxation and content as he cuddles around you, protecting you and keeping you safe, "Yeah, you're a good fuck."

Suddenly, he pulls away causing your eyes to flutter open. Harry was up and putting his pants on and before you could sit up, he had already crossed the length of the space over to the corner of the room. Looking jaded, he parts his lips and mutters in his harsh voice, "I was hoping you would show up." A hint of gall in his tone, he continues, "Why didn't you call?"Taken aback, you observe Harry's manor. His arms crossed, eyebrows pulled down into a crease, accenting his frown. He was upset.Opening your mouth you croak in attempt to make a sound, but nothing escapes your lips besides a scoff. How could he denigrate you so unfairly? He wasn't your boyfriend. This wasn't supposed to be serious. It was only about sex, right?The thought barely crossed your mind before the answer was clear. It wasn't. To Harry, it was serious.The words were out of your mouth before you could hold them back, "Harry..." You reply, "You know I can't love you." Your words causing unequivocal ravage on Harry's emotions.Pain flashed across Harry's face, but only seconds passed before he put on a more lackadaisical expression, "I know."The room was still for a moment before you spoke, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that to come out the way it did. I just meant that- You know that i'm still with Zay--""Don't say his name." He interrupts, putting his hand up, "I can't stand to hear you say his name..."

"But he's your mate! You're with him every day?!" You attest.He shakes his head before you can finish and adds, "It's different. When i'm with him you're his... but when it's just us. I feel like we're the only two in the world and-- I just don't want to recognize that I have to share you with anyone."Tears fill your eyes at the end of his words, "Harry, i'm sorry. but i'll never be only yours." Pursing his lips together, his face turns a pale shade. Opening his mouth to respond, he is cut short by a crash coming from the dining hall the room over. "What was that?" You whisper, your voice up a few octives.Looking just as concerned and curious as you, Harry trotted into the next room to investigate.Straining your ears to hear, you sit in silence as your heart hummed against your chest.Breaking the silence you hear a muffled Harry shout, "What the fuck?" before his heavy footfall was heard walking briskly to the door and opening the front door. A sound of screeching tires burning down the street.Scared stiff you wait for Harry to return. When he walked back into the living room a look of terrified amazement was on his features."What was that, Harry?" you mutter.

Without answering Harry just held out his hand, a rock resting in his palm."This was thrown through the window."You gasp and respond, "But who would do that?!"Harry just stared at you, waiting for the realization to dawn on you. After a moment your mouth falls open to an 'O' and your hand flies to your mouth. Tears forcing down your cheeks as you shake your head in disbelief."Zayn paid us a visit."