4 | Making a god's acquaintance

4|  m a k i n g   a   g o d ' s  a c q u a i n t a n c e

4| m a k i n g a g o d ' s a c q u a i n t a n c e

TONY STARK WAS ON THE QUINJET after they had detained Loki and was standing in it with a a black haired kid he found the bare minimum on when he searched the servers, the righteous capsicle, and little miss redhead.

Thunder was roaring across the dark, night skies with lightning clashing against the twinkling stars. To be honest, Percy was pushing his luck by flying so many times in one day but if it helps to capture someone that killed innocent men, so be it.

Over to Natasha, Fury speaks in her headset, "Said anything?" "Not a word." she answers almost immediately. It was true, Loki was just sitting there completely dormant with his eyes flickering every few seconds.

"Just get him here. We're low on time." Those were Fury's last words before he...died. Just kidding before he cut the connection. As Loki was cuffed to his seat and tied up, Tony, Steve and Percy whispering.

"I don't like it." Steve said, glancing anxiously towards the cuffed God of Mischief. Tony looked towards him with a amused look probably already coming up with a snarky comment and said, "What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

Percy snorted, trying to cover it up with a cough but obviously it didn't work because Tony looked at him, happy that somebody laughed at something he said because it didn't happen that often nowadays.

Ignoring the blatant disrespect coming from his team member he continued, "I don't remember it being ever this easy. This guy packs a wallop." Percy nodded in agreement and let out a yeah. Steve looked at him for a spilt second before turning back to Stark.

Steve still didn't understand how this nineteen year old kid, had a sword, also agreeing with his war experiences and how his stance is always on alert. His eyes seemed to analyze everything in the room including the people.

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's you thing? Pilates?" Stark spoke, breaking him out of his thoughts. "What?" Steve asked, his face displaying a different level of confusion, which seemed to amuse the billionaire genius even more.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things, you know doing your time as a Capsicle." He replied, shrugging a little. Percy, could see the disbelief in Steve's eyes. He could just see their egos colliding as they stared down each other. Percy thought these two looked a lot like him and Jason in the early stages of of their friendship.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve said, changing the subject. "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury didn't tell you." Tony replied right back. Percy just stood a bit awkwardly, not wanting to interfer with the brewing argument that was inevitable.

This time, thunder and lightning almost hit the Quinjet. It shaked around for a few seconds before Natasha spoke,"Where's this coming from?" More thunder rumbled as Loki looked out the window intently.