[𝟎𝟏]

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ•◦❥•◦
.˚✰!┊͙ chapter one; kuroo❞
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

- ' ✧ ' -

"aren't you guys like dating or someth- ow!" lev starts but get interrupted by yaku kicking his leg.

yaku glares at him with a look that says "not now" meanwhile the two in question sigh tiredly. the amount of times they had gotten this question was scary.

they rolled their eyes at the stupid first year in sync, although they knew it wasn't his fault, he was fairly new and wasn't used to their weird relationship.

kuroo and kenma had known each other since 1st year junior high kenma and 2nd year junior high kuroo and they'd hated eachother for like 2 months until they quickly became eachothers best friend.

they were very different however. kuroo was the popular kid and had an unhealthy amount of friends while kenma was the loner and had an unhealthy amount of games, kenma would spend every waking moment on his psp while kuroo ranted or just sat and stared at him.

they were an odd pair but they just fit like a pair of gloves. something about their friendship just seemed so right, so expected, so nekoma high wasn't as surprised when they found out the hot first year that was already popular had a best friend like him.

time had passed, kenma and kuroo were in 2nd and 3rd year respectively and were both on the volleyball team of a powerhouse school. they were happy. kind of.

kuroo was in love, like head over heads type of love, like i'd die for you type of love, i want to marry you love and no surprise he was in love with kenma.

few months ago, kuroo passed it off as a crush, but as time went on he felt himself start to want to touch kenma more and feel his presence more and they ended up spending more time together than before.

kenma barely did even notice but when he did he liked it, spending more time with kuroo that is.

but other than the occasional cuddles there was nothing to base kuroo's hope on. he was hoping that kenma would like him back but for now he would just have to wait for the right time. he didn't want to ruin the greatest thing that had happened to him (their friendship) just because of a stupid confession.

it was very hard with having erotic dreams about him, getting boners in the locker room and wanting to constantly be next to him. kuroo was wary, he felt as if his self control would snap and one day he'd just pin kenma against the wall and kiss the life out of him, but sadly that scenario only happened in his dreams.

what kuroo didn't know was that the time would come sooner than expected.