The "Story"

The sky was a dull gray, you could hear the booming thunder rage in the skies, and the heavy rain pelting the metal roof. A man was... writing, although he seemed a little frustrated, he was writing like a madman, stroking at the paper with extreme vigor, only to crumple it up and throw it in the bin. That exact same process repeated itself multiple times for hours on end, until it became night, a mountain of used paper filled the corner of the room, the man seemed extremely tired and stressed, it was about 12:00AM.. midnight and he still hadn't written anything he was satisfied with. He needed to get A WHOLE NEW BOOK BY NEXT WEEK FOR HIS DEBUT!! Alas he hadn't been able to write anything yet, but he thought to himself "It's only Monday, I have six days left I can do this!! Ahh, who am I kidding, that's nowhere near enough time to write an entire book!" He rolled over to his bed in defeat, wearing a solemn look on his face. The cold wind brushed over his face, as he quickly fell asleep...

He looked around, only to see a monotonous  gray expanse, only accompanied by an arid silence. His interest was, piqued.

He looked around trying to find any sort of life until he found four words..

Once upon a time

Confused, he looked around some more and saw even more words..

There were four races..

As the matter around him.. shifted?

The gray expanse turned into a battlefield with two sides; one had an organized battalion with magestic silver armor that glittered in the sunlight, crested shields and perfect skin.

The other side, was a lot messier seemingly uncoordinated and all very different looking, some were tall and had pointy ears, while others were short and stout; but what they lacked in coordination they made up with sheer numbers, they almost had four times as many soldiers as the opposite side.

It was a long and hard battle, yet the force made of seemingly different races... won.

As he looked around some more he saw more words.

The "Union" had beat the Ra'var, the children of the "gods"... But without the Ra'var they didn't know what to do, so like unguided children, the three remaining races began to fight against each other.

The scene shifted into that of many different wars between the three races that once worked together.

"Woah! I could make this a story!"

Rider looks around in awe as everything begins to fade away..

He wakes up in his shabby bed looking at the lovely sunrise through his window, contemplating to himself about the dream.

He gets up from his bed as he begins doing the daily deeds, he brushes, then takes a bath, and so on.

As he finishes up breakfast he begins walking toward his workplace grinning like a child who just ate cake from the inspiration he got from his dream.

He begins writing on the paper happily humming to himself as he writes the first rough draft of his book! He feels light and giddy looking toward his paper.

He begins writing some more, polishing up the beginning and making more rough drafts to polish, time flew by so quickly he didn't even notice that it was already midnight, he laughed to himself from all that he had written, he was very happy!

He lies down on his bed once more excited for the next day.