Chapter 12

Namjoon's pov

"Where are you taking me?" I looked at Seokjin walking in front of me, a blindfold on his eyes and me guiding him and helping him to walk.

"You'll know when we get there."I said in response.

We continued to walk for a while before we got to our destination.

"Are we there yet?"

"Yup. You can look now." I assisted him in removing the blindfold from his eyes and I watched his expression, quite pleased when his eyes grew as wide as saucers.

"Oh my gosh! Namjoon!"

"Do you like it?"I asked. He turned to look at me.

"Like it? I love it!!!" He jumped into my arms as I chuckled and easily caught him.

Directly above us, was a huge sign that read:

Seokjin's Cafe

"Thank you."he whispered, head still buried in my chest.
"Lame name though." I laughed and released him before grabbing his hand and leading him inside where the others except Yoongi were waiting.

The interior of the cafe was even better than the outside. The walls were painted a soft baby pink - his favorite color. Peonies scattered atop the counter - his favorite flowers.(p.s I'm bad at building descriptions)

"Congratulations hyung." Jungkook and Jimin came towards us and hugged Seokjin. I moved away to give them space to talk. I walked to Hobi and asked the question that has been bugging me for a while now.

"Hey Hobi. Any news from Yoongi?"

"Actually, I was just about to speak to you about that. The mission was successful and we have Song Yi Jung in custody. Yoongi is interrogating him right now."

"That's good. Keep me posted. Ok?"

"Yes boss." It was silent between us as we watched Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin gush about the cafe.

"Don't kill me if I say this, but you're totally and utterly whipped for Seokjin."

"I know."
.............

"Welcome boss." I nodded to Wonho, one of our top sharp shooters as I stepped into Yoongi's 'interrogation' room with Hoseok and Taehyung behind me.

"What's the situation?" I asked Yoongi as he came towards us, leaving Yi Jung tied up and bloodied in a chair in the middle of the room.

"For now, all he's said is that the 'higher ups' are coming for us and everyone we hold dear." I nodded, calm and collected as I approached the half dead man. I leaned to his eye level.

"Song Yi Jung. My name is Kim Namjoon. I'm sure you know me already. You paid Oh Min Jae to tweak the numbers on my company's account and you met with him at a park close to Han River every Tuesday and Thursday. My friend here says you said that the 'higher ups'are coming for us and everyone we hold dear. Mind telling me who these higher ups are and what their plan is?"

He stared at me for a long time before bursting out laughing. He laughed for about five minutes before spitting on me.

"Go to hell bitch!!"

I got up and wiped my face before walking towards the rest of my men, still keeping my calm facade. I signalled to Taehyung who in turn signalled Wonho and I watched as my men set everything up. Once everything was set up, I took off my suit jacket and rolled up the sleeves before moving towards Yi Jung.

"Let's try this again. Who do you work for? I want names."

"Fuck you!!"

I clucked my tongue.