Chapter 14: Come Back(war. 3)

Third person pov

While the camera men tears up because the Death Chanter is now out of the earth and even guinevere but her heart shattered on pieces, she can't believe he died on the War, while alu and the other granger's squad mate go rage they experience this for the first time. Specially harith granger always give him a box full of doughnuts and a milk shake. Harith can't forgive them he then went serious and deadly he uses his combo, even fanny alu, and tigreal. And the princess lately summons the 4 orbs that can transform them into stronger but only the marksman die, while the War is raging. Guinevere jump out of nowhere and let all the enemies on the area jump, and she uses her two balls and kill every one of them, when she finish she back away remembering granger said.
Dyrroth then charges towards alucard and fight him also Alucard didn't stand a chance but he once got a chance to hit him, and bane then release the sharks, and uses his basic attack and other skills, zilong kill the enemy marksman and assassin, while Ling and Wan Wan help to kill the dragon. While the others busy killing and defending. While Estes is healing, Rafaela too, Argus slashing every demons and charges to atlas killing it and he totally kill him while he's feeling weak he released his wings and slash all the enemies and he's feeling energetic and sound. The long range army help the heroes, while the fighter charge towards the battle field, and the healer is healing wounded hero or army. Aurora then make a big falling snow ball when it hits the enemy they freezes and the time to kill them, while Freya whirling her sword and with shield, zilong see her like an angel and he falls in love but he only think that after this war.

IITo be continuedII