Chapter 23:Daddy!!

No one's pov

After there sweet night they sleep (absolutely)

Time skip morning

Aahhh what an awesome night it is Granger thought, since his wife is tired he is cooking breakfast for him and his wife specially his son, when he got in the kitchen he saw a adorable and precious boy to him Chas, Chas is munching a chocolate looking at his father with a priceless face *munch*munch*munch* hhmmm *slurp* "daddy!! You're a awake did you win last night?" Granger's emotion is confused totally he didn't know what he says until he remembered last night. "uuhhm yes I win were doing rock paper scissors!! T-the one w-who wins will go shower first hehehe!", "ooohh is that soo ok dad". "phe-!","SOO YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL YOURE SON HUH? YOU'RE WRONG DAD I KNOW YOU F#CKED MOM UP ON THE TUB, AND YOU LET HER DO THE WORK CAUSE YOU ARE ONLY ONE HANDED!! HAH YOU THINK I'M NOT A DETECTIVE HUH? WELL YOU'RE WRONG I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MOONGLE (GOOGLE ON ML) ABOUT ADULT STUFF AND EVEN PARTS OF YOU'RE PENIS AND MOMS FLOWER PARTS SOO THAT'S WHY I'M READY, AND ALL THAT I WANT TO BE A MM MAGE I CAN DOOBLE THE TWO AND I CAN EVEN USE THEM BOTH ON THE SAME TIME SOO DON'T YOU DARE HURT OR-!! ".
" That's enough I'm glad you studied well in our time we don't have gadgets or even wefi, and ad facts about me I didn't have family since 5 yrs old I'm depressed and that's were I'm emotionless starts I even got a scar on my right eye but I'm, glad I'm fine if not you're not here right now I'm glad to find you're mother too she is the one to change me anyway, she has a bad past too she didn't taste freedom but since she go to you're auntie's castle she taste and feel freedom but the most good feeling is we meet and go out, I died one time and I resurrected by the lord of light anyway I need to cook for you're mom and you". Granger then didn't waste time and give all he can to make food fast his son help him too. Granger then go towards there room and wake her wife to eat. "wake up dear" Granger softly tap Guinevere but still on deep slumber "Guinevere!! Wake up!! Time to eat!!" Still didn't effect, "hhmm Chas go back to you're room this wake up will be on other level you're mom want a pleasure one to make her wake up" Chas then go back to his room and study again, "hey hey don't dare f*ck me dear ill wake up" Guinevere then starts eating Granger then got on her back and hug her, "do you think the next baby will be?" Granger ask with a smirk "I want a girl cause there will be my companion and one will obtain my title anyway" Guinevere said proudly "I like it too then at the third baby what will it be!" Granger ask seductively with a smirk that has a green meaning, "eeehh!! Then if that happens you'll fck me non-stop till tomorrow, cause I know it will be the last time you will bang me!!" Granger nodded she knew it was Granger's idea.

After eating

"let's go out and have fun since I'm feeling lonely on my work"
Granger ask Guin without noticing Granger cut off guard and got on a tight hug, "uugghh Guin enough you're killing me" Guinevere realize her husband is going to collapse she then got her hand on him and apologized "Gomenazai!! Wala ko ka bantay loves!!" Guin apologize to Granger he accepted it they called Chas and be ready for the family trip!! After there preparations they go out and hire a car not the air-conditioned one the old one, (since the moniyan empire didn't want pollution to the city,and even silvana herself.

II TO BE CONTINUED II➡️➡️