Asahi's Way || Plan 01

P L A N  0 1
asahi's way

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
P L A N  A
  introduce yourself
and get to know her
interests. maybe
compliment her?
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

• • •

PLAN A... START!

"W-WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE TO ASK SOMEONE TO PROM?" the shy ace mumbled out in his seat as he looked down at the excited libero who was awaiting for his response. he had both of his fists clenched together seeming as if he was trying to contain his burst of energy.

"i-i would get to know her for a bit and know her interests. a few compliments here and there then m-maybe when the time is right... t-thats when i would ask her" asahi responded to the question, seeming as if he were unsure of the advise he had given to the unpredictable boy.

nishinoya nodded his head in agreement before rushing out towards the classroom but not before he yelled 'thank you asahi-san!' in the hallways. he had made a plan in his head that he would go and see her after school predicting that she was likely to be in the photography room developing her pictures.

he could be a few minutes late to practice, right?

making his way to his seat, he hunched back on his chair as he looked over to the door wishing the the teacher would just enter and get the lecture over with. he wished for dismissal to come but somehow it felt like time was against him.

he immediately averted his eyes the moment her figure entered the classroom. a blush decorated his face the moment he caught a glimpse of (y/n) entering the room with a stack of papers. he felt a thud next to him before he watched her tired figure put her bag down and collapsed into her seat. he stared at her for a few seconds seeming as if he wasn't gonna avert his eyes anytime soon. 

she had felt the stare of the libero before she felt a light blush dust her cheeks. she looked around her to see what would've gotten the energetic boy's attention but she found nothing interesting, at least to nishinoya there wasn't. he was directly staring at her. slightly waving at him she flashed him a tired smile before he did the same, but his was a bit more of an energetic grin.

"good morning" she greeted him before a yawn escaped her mouth.

"good morning!" he greeted her back with enthusiasm. somehow, she felt overwhelmed at how much energy nishinoya was holding so early in the morning. but at the same time, it felt like it was rubbing off on her. his jumpy presence made her a bit more energized.