Daichi's Way || Plan 05

P L A N 0 5
daichi's way

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮
P L A N E

try and help
her as much
as you could.
she'll have a
higher chance
in agreeing to
your request.
╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

PLAN E..... START!

"NISHINOYA!" the captain yelled after the libero who came tumbling down to the ground after failing to receive the quick spike of his best friend.

"that was my bad! i didn't control it!" tanaka immediately rushed towards the direction of the short male who was still sprawled on the floor. he felt the side of his face sore from the harsh impact of the volleyball on his face. he covered his eyes with his arm as he huffed out a puff of air.

his day was absolutely ruined. he would've easily received the ball if his mind wasn't drifting off to the unnecessary and unwanted thoughts. he needed to get back into the feel of the game because of the scheduled practice match they were going to have against nekoma. he surely wouldn't want to disappoint his teammates. yet here he was, on the cold ground of the court with a sore cheek.

where's your game face, nishinoya?! just don't think about it!

he felt the familiar feeling of envy creeping into his heart the moment he recalled that had happened early morning. he remembered running to the school at full speed at the thought of running into the photographer before classes begun. how he hoped for her sweet smile to brighten his day.

instead, he was met with the heartbreaking sight of someone else asking her out to prom.

he remembered the anger and overwhelming sadness he felt when he saw the guy casually ask her out with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers in hand. how he clenched his fist in anger thinking of the thought that screamed it should've been him in his place asking her out. not some other guy who he refused to believe would treat her better than he ever could.

just a little more time. that was all he hoped for. he was doing everything he could to get her to go with him but instead it was shattered by the man that asked her out. would this be a sign that it was finally game over?

he growled in anger before standing up from his position. he went over to the corner of the court before swinging a punch at the wall causing everyone in the court to go silent.