chapter one: friend or foe

*speeds pov*

           flare, lazuli and I were following cc the glaceon and she was running away but we decided to follow to make sure nothing happened to her and she led us to a weird rocky stage? looked like a boss stage to me so I said exactly that "an isolated desert what is this, a boss stage?" flare is staring at a wall as if he could see through it "uh flare are you ok?" he didn't answer my question so I didn't ask again lazuli said " he's kinda weird" I knew what she meant so I looked at her and said "well talk about it later" I turn my attention back to flare and he's digging in his fluff saying "there's some berries in here could be useful" I was gonna ask what he meant when he said "she went through here" so we kept walking in the general direction until lazuli says "found them" wait did she say them? I look where she is pointing and I see what she means cc is standing there back to us and she's talking to one of those weird ghost eeveelution's which is in the form of a glaceon. lazuli calls out to her and says "Hey, why were you running?" her calling out made cc turn around and say "g-guys, please stay b-back" her weird ghost thing  said " yeah you might want to listen to her" but we still walked forward we wouldn't, lazuli said "what's wrong, why are you covering one of your eyes?" I had to agree with her so I said "yeah you seem off, is there something wrong?" she kinda takes her paw off her eye as to show us... a red eye? "I cant control myself d-don't come any closer" lazuli looks confused but yet flare doesn't look confused at all he looks as if he was expecting this he stops walking so me and lazuli do the same. cc yells "I TOLD YOU TO STAY BACK" and she shoots an ice beam at the three of us "woah!" I jump on top of lazuli because I don't want her getting hurt "yup a boss stage, this couldn't get any worse" I look down at lazuli and ask "are you okay?" I see she is blushing but there is no time to worry about that so I ignore it she says "I-I'm fine. you know ice moves aren't super effective against me, right" I am aware of that so I just say "just making sure... never mind flare are you ok?" he didn't answer he just keeps walking towards cc "flare?" he doesn't answer once again he just say's "The same corruption keeps happening again and again" I get off lazuli and give her a hand and after she is on her feet she says "flare is acting weird too" I once again understand so I once again have to say "Don't worry about flare just worry about the girl" flare says "let us talk to her" I don't think that's the best idea seeing as she just shot a ice beam at us so I ask "are you sure flare, you don't kno-" he cuts across me like a hot knife on butter "we'll be fine" wait did he say we? flare walks up to cc who looks like she is in immense pain she is holding her head as if she is trying to stay in control of her own body. when flare makes it to her I can see he is speaking but I cant hear what he is saying he stands there talking to her for about a minute but then I hear cc yell "LEAVE ME ALONE" and then I see flare fly backwards and smash into a rock leaving deep cracks in it, the shock takes a second to wear off but then all of a sudden the world turns red and an anger I have never felt before takes over and I run as fast as I can at cc I can hear lazuli say "SPEED, WAIT!" but I ignore her, I will smash this inconsiderate bug. I tackle her and backflip away from here and charge up an electro ball in each hand. cc stands up looking a little shook but she runs at me so I release one electro ball and she gets blasted backwards so I take aim and release the other electro ball which connects with her midair but it looks like the second one didn't hit her because it doesn't blast her back when the smoke clears I see that she used protect to not take the hit so I yell "CHEAP MOVE!" I sprint at her and she tries to punch me and misses but she swung way too hard putting her off balance so I uppercut her so hard she gets lifted off her feet and into the air so I catch her leg and tug as hard as I can so she gets pulled back to the ground and she crashes into the ground so I start slamming her with fast but deadly punches she catches me by surprise by grabbing my arms and slamming me into the ground head first, I would have gotten up but she had got me with the paralyze affect. So I just sat there and wait for the effect to wear off I hear lazuli say "No more!...PLEASE!" I listen hard in trepidation and then I hear lazuli scream in pain and that was when I decided to put my foot down I fought off the paralysis and I stood up even though everything hurt I was not going to let that stop me I was the master of the pain and I didn't want to see my friends hurt I saw lazuli knocked out on the ground and cc looked like she was gonna finish her off so I picked up a good sized rock and threw it at her I can see it connect with her face and she is knocked off her feet and I yell "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" cc recovered from the attack pretty fast and she runs at me and tackles me, I feel her punch me in the face at the same time as I punch her. we scuffle around for a bit until I catch her paw and throw her as hard as I can at a rock she smacks into it, hard. I take a running jump at her and punch her in the throat and I can see that I knocked out all of her air, good just what I was going for I was about to knock her out but I see her pick up a rock, a really sharp rock I see a flash and I can feel a grinding feeling in my arm and then I don't feel it anymore then I feel hot warm blood running down my arm and I almost faint from the pain but I wont give up like that. So I get up shakenly and I know what I have to do, I take every fiber of the power I have left and activate my turbo mode I feel my fur get spiky and I know it worked. I can feel the weird staticky feeling telling me my arm is healing. "just faint already!", I was about to uppercut her when all of a sudden I hear a voice in my head "Found...you..."I pause because i'm confused and cc takes advantage of that and shoots me with an aura sphere which sends me flying backwards but I get up and run at cc but then all of a sudden my turbo stopped and I tripped and fell "OW!" I just remembered that the stress of the turbo boost is a little much and I couldn't move "uh oh" it was the last thing I could say before I was punched in the back of the head so hard I was literally pushed into the ground I couldn't see but all of a sudden the light leaking in between the rock and my head was cut out then I heard a crash and I felt something pressing agianst my body I just let the darkness take me and I passed out... ... ...

*end of pov*

*lazuli's pov*

     I woke up and immediately felt that every fiber of my body was in excruciating pain, when I moved every particle of my existence screamed out in protest, but I ignored the pain I had to keep fighting, for my friends so I sat up and what I saw was awful I saw speed lying on the ground about to be crushed because cc was about to drop a huge boulder on him "NO!!" I tried to run forward but I tripped and fell then I heard the crash as the boulder fell on speeds lifeless body and all I could do was watch as the only person I ever loved was crushed, I felt as if I wanted to be under the boulder with him because I felt as if there was no point in life if I didn't get to see him. I collapsed from being overcome by emotion and pain so I just cried and cried "speed... IM SO SORRY ABOUT ALWAYS HURTING YOU!!" I screamed this last part at the top of my lungs so as for him to hear me "I KNOW SAYING IT MEANS NOTHING... BUT I L-LOVE YOU SPEED AND I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW!!!" after saying that I was about to pass out but then "i'm right here lazuli" I turn and see speed who is shaking but other then that he looks fine so I tackle hug him "YOUR OKAY!" he looks shaken and says  "take it easy lazuli" and so I let him go and say "sorry" I look him in the eyes and say "speed I have been building up the courage to ask you if you would go on a date with me and I wanted to let you know, I love you speed and I always have" he gives me a sad look and says " I don't know lazuli, yes I like you but I just need some time to think about it." I can feel my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces my eyes water a little "ok speed i'm sorry" he looks pained and says "don't be it's not you its me" hearing him say that hurt me a little too because I knew it wasn't him it was me and I knew it. 

Whew 1901 words jeez that was a lot I might not help kash next time... he writes way way way too much and im going to tell him that