chapter 3: the date

hi guys so before I write the story I have to let you guys know that the stories updates will not happen as much because now that high school is getting harder I'm gonna have to work harder on school because I'm in a high school for code and code is extremely difficult but still I wanna get into a good college so I need to update this less so I'm sorry I was trying to have a really good update schedule unlike some people *cough*  @minhhoang2092004 *cough* *cough* spiffity*cough* lol I'm joking

                     speeds pov 

        I wake up and I instantly get up but I don't know why I'm just in auto pilot and brush my teeth and comb my fur I see lazuli and then I remember WE ARE GOING ON A DATE HOW COULD I FORGET. I smiled to her and she smiled back but when she took her attention away from walking she almost fell because its kind of hard to walk with a broken foot so I caught her and said "good morning" she gave me another smile and said "thanks its kind of hard to walk" I don't put her down and I just pick her up and ask "were do you need to go?" she says "I was gonna go get food but you don't need to carry me" I don't respond but I just walk to the kitchen and I sit her in a chair and asked "what would you like?" she just says " I don't care just make whatever you want" so I get to pick that's fun I preheated the stove and got a bowl and whisked flour, sugar, baking powder and salt then put the bowl to the side and then I made pancake batter and got a pan and then got out Nutella and asked lazuli "what type of berries do you like?"  she thought about it for a second then said " Oran, chesto, tomato pretty much all of them" I grin and go back to my baking I made a really thin pancake and put Nutella and berries in it   then I rolled it up and said "voila, a crepe" I gave her the crepe I made then turned and made myself one. I made a few extra in case anyone else wants to eat then I sat next to lazuli and she said  "fanks these are really good" she said it with difficulty because the Nutella is really thick but I just ate my crepe then I checked the time and saw it was 11:27 and asked "what do you wanna do?" she doesn't answer so we sit in silence for a while until she said "wanna go to the park?" I thought about it but I didn't care were we go as long as she is there but I just said "sure" I walked to her and second guessed myself "wait do you need me to carry you or can you walk yourself?" she tried to get up and walk and fell so she said "uh, can you please?" so I just picked her up  and walked out of the house I walked through the forest for a while I love admiring the birds tweeting and I love the ways the trees look before I knew what I was doing I started humming and lazuli joined in because she knew the song I was humming. I kept on walking I continued walking down the road until we reached the town I admired how much changed but I only admired for a few seconds then I smiled at lazuli and said "well then looks like we have a day to ourselves" she smiled and said "yeah never mind the park what should we do?" I laughed and looked around then said "I don't know what do you want to do?" she pointed to a shop and said lets go there so I walked to the shop she pointed to that was labeled 'Ice Cream and sprinkles' I laughed and walked inside and the inside was beautiful it had Ice sculptures inside and it was cold so the ice wouldn't melt and the amount of ice cream flavors was incredible I heard lazuli mumbling "pistachio, cotton candy, razzberry,  honey, coffee... I WANT ALL OF THEM!" I laughed and said "how about four?" she looked a little sad but then smiled "five because you love me" I sighed and said fine she smiled and got her five flavors (honey, vanilla, cotton candy, chocolate and razzberry) she asked what toppings she could get and I sighed and said "break a leg" she got Oran berries and chocolate fudge then put rainbow sprinkles then an ungodly amount of whipped cream I just got a cotton candy cone with sprinkles and then I watched her go to town with the sprinkles when she was done I see her stick a spoon in her mountain of whipped cream I was laughing so hard that I almost dropped my ice cream but I caught it lazuli looked like she was having a good time so I was happy. I watched her massacre her ice cream she finished i so fast then she smiled and saw I was barely even eating my ice cream cone I don't eat ice cream that much so I asked lazuli "would you like to eat my cone?" she looked confused "don't you want it, wait do you not like ice cream?" I laughed and said "yes I like ice cream but I like seeing you smile more" she blushed but she was giggling she said "sure I would like your ice cream cone" so I handed her the cone and she devoured it. I saw how much she was smiling so I asked "do you wanna go somewhere else now?" se smiled at me and said "sure" so I tipped the guy that made our ice cream after paying then I picked up lazuli and left lazuli looked so happy that I couldn't help but smile I walked around blindly until lazuli pointed to the library and said can we go their please?" I said "of course my ice queen" I realized how stupid that sounded and I blushed really hard lazuli blushed hard too but she was laughing so hard that I didn't care so I just brought her to the library I went inside and saw the tall isles of books and I heard lazuli say "wow so many books" I walked around aimlessly until I asked "uh lazuli what type of books would you like?" she looked embarrassed and she said in a high pitched "uh r-romance" the romance books were on the other isle so I walked over there and let lazuli pick her books and when she was done I payed and we left she had picked out like 10 books and they were heavy thick books so they were heavy but I didn't complain, how could I? I was having a great time so was lazuli I asked "how are you lazuli are you enjoying yourself?" she looked at me and said "yes I'm having one of the best days of my life"... .... 

                          end of pov

                     lazuli's pov

      after we left the library I realized how amazing and kind speed was and as an added plus his fur was so soft I felt like at any second I would fall asleep but  I didn't, I was having too much fun. I was daydreaming about me and speed I heard speed say "how are you lazuli are you enjoying yourself?" I didn't have to think the answer was obvious "yes I'm having one of the best days of my life" it was true I was having a great day so speed kept on walking I was looking around when I saw a serperior advertising a book called 'the great green serperior' I thought the name was a little dumb (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself) we kept on going for a while until we reached the park speed put me down on a beach and then we sat there admiring the sunset until I see another jolteon and glaceon I see that speed noticed them too then we hear the jolteon say "ever since I first time I see you I developed a crush on you and its going strong today, you were nice beautiful kind helpful and I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend" (if you know what this is from then you know)  I look at speed and he knows what im gonna ask I can tell by the look on his face he knows it but still I ask "uh speed I was Uh w-wondering if you w-would be m-my b-boyfrie-" he cuts across me " I know what your gonna ask and I'd love too but for now lets just watch the sunset'... 

so guys another chapter out so firstly I have to say so I referenced two people in this chapter one is  thegreatgreenserperior you guys should go follow him hes a good guy and he is also pretty involved in the comments of his book so shoutout to him also sorry for the short chapter but also I referenced minhhoang2092004's ask and dare the eeveelutions which is a good fun book and its one of my favorites oh yeah greatgreenserperior when i said the name was dumb I was just poking some fun so plz don't take it seriously ok guys have a good day