⚔Chapter 15⚔

⚔Chapter 15⚔
🗡Fragile🗡

••Vladimir's POV••

I was dumbfounded because of her question

Do I look like a mermaid to her??

Sa tanang buhay ko ngayon lang ako natanong na kung pwede ba akong maging mermaid??

"Mermaid?." I asked confusedly

"Yea, Mermaid" sagot nia habang seryosong nakatingin sa mga mata ko..

I don't know what to say to her dahil ang wierd nia..

We just look at each other eye to eye and i don't know for how long..

I want to avoid her gaze but something in me that don't want to avoid it...

Her eyes might be the most attractive, yet I can feel the sadness by just looking at it..

"So, can you be m~~~ " I cut her words.

"No, Im sorry but i can't be your mermaid.."

"Why?" Takang tanong nia

" I just don't like the sound of it.."

"Cause its sounds too gay??." this time umayos na sya ng upo habang nakatingin na sa malayo.

"I just don't like the tragic story of that mermaid..."

"Why?? Is it because you can't sacrifice your life for someone you love?"

"If they love you, they won't let you."

"What you mean by that?" She asked and looked back at me ..

"Ohh wait .. Come here and seat beside me ... I wanna hear your reasons" dagdag nia sabay usog ng unti habang nakasandal na ulit sa puno ..

I just do what she said dahil mataas na sikat ng araw sa pwesto ko

I just sat down next to her but I felt conscious dahil nakatitig sya sa mukha ko..

"Is there's something on my face??"

"Wala naman.. Its just that I'm amaze you removed your thick eyeglasses.."

"I just wear those when I'm reading or during class." Paliwanag ko

"Disguise?"

"No,  I just wanted to wear it ..It Makes me feel more comfortable when studying.."

"So it's more like your lucky charm? nakakatalino ba talaga yan?" Pabirong tanong nia..

I just shrugged my shoulder as an answer dahil diko din alam.

"You look more cooler without those.." She whispered na sapat lang para marinig ko dahil halos mag katabi lang naman kame..

she move more closer on my side at hindi ko inaasahang isasandal nia ang ulo nia sa balikat ko...

"I feel so weak right now kaya hihiramin ko muna balikat mo ha?.." Mahinang sabi nia sabay pikit ng kanyang mga mata..

I don't know how I should react to her sudden actions and random questions..

She's more harder to read than those book on the library..

She's really unpredictable..

"Tuloy mo na explanations mo, makikinig ako.."

"What explanation?"

"About sacrifices.." She whispered as i look at her it's like she's really tired and drained that even her voice is too low for me to hear.

"That?? I don't really know, but if its me I won't let someone I love sacrifice her life for me..I'd rather die than lost her just because of me."