Iwaizumi Oneshot - Christmas Special

(A/N: lol this isn't a chapter, its a oneshot I wrote while I was writing this book.  if you've come across this, feel free to skip it since this isn't part of the plot at all. but it's longer than a chapter I uploadt.  I understand that some people don't want kids, or don't want to have them, so don't mind me, this is just a fun little thing meant for entertainment.  It turned out pretty bad, I'm disappointed in myself... ANYWAYS THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE HERE FOR.
DISCALIMER: For the record, I don't really know the specifics of childbirth, so please just lmk.   Okay, thanks, hopefully you have fun reading this... somehow.)

"HAJIMEEE!!!  I NEED HELP!!  TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"  You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"I know I know...shhh, calm down, I'm driving as fast as I can."   Iwaizumi replied, keeping his composure.

That was your husband.  Iwaizumi Hajime.  You two had been dating since middle school and stayed together even through high school.  Though you went to different universities, you two did all you could to stay together, and that was hard.  On your graduation day, he flew over to where you were graduating, and proposed.  You got married a several months later, and have been happy ever since. Well, you weren't particularly happy at the moment.

"Thank you sweetie, I know, I'm not exactly sure why I'm-  OH MY GOOO- IT HURTS SO BAD, I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO BREAK THE LAW, JUST GET ME THERE."  

"[F/n], just hang on a little longer babe.  Please.  We're less than a minute away from the hospital."

Is this what you think it is?  Probably.  You're giving birth!  Neither you, nor Hajime know the genders since you wanted a surprise, but you're both very excited nonetheless.  And yes, I did just say "genders."   You're having more than one baby.  Three to be exact.

After a 10 minute drive to the hospital, which felt like an hour to you, you two were immediately taken inside and cared for.  The contractions were painful, but they gave you some...stuff...to help with that pain.

You were dripping with sweat because of all the energy you were expending.  It takes a lot to give birth to a baby, and you were about to have three at the same time.  In the middle of a relatively quiet room, you let out a scream.  After what you thought felt like days, but was only a couple hours, the doctor finally said that you were dilated enough to start.

"Okay Iwaizumi-san, I'm going to need to to take some deep breaths with me, okay?  Deep breaths.  In...out...in...out..."  The midwife said, gripping on to your shoulder.

Hajime came over to side and you grabbed his wrist.  He winced, but kept it as small as he could, so you would worry about him.  Or yell at him for being a wimp at that pain while you were pushing babies out of you.

"AHHH.  OH MY GAHHH!  IT HURTS SO.  SO MUCH!"

You were about to endure 7 hours of labor.  The first baby boy of yours was born at 11:52pm, December 24th.  

"Hajime, after I give birth to the kids I think I'm going to die...SO TELL THEM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!"

"[F/n], please calm down, you'll be fine.  Just two more babies, we don't have to have any more kids, just please make it through this."  He had tears in his eyes, not from the pain of blood nearly being drawn from his arm, but from the thought of losing you.  "Please.  I've always wanted a family with you, you'll make it through this, and we'll do it."

"Are you crazy?  What do you mean 'Just two more-' AHHHH!"

After another twelve minutes, your second baby boy came out at 12:04am, December 25th.