Dig a Little Deeper

A few days later
It was time to see if anyone had picked up the drugs I needed, but I wasn't exactly comfortable with the location we'd decided to meet at "I mean did we have to meet in the exact warehouse where I was left for dead? The chains are still here!"

My head lifted as my twin's voice rang through the air in a cheerful tone "Hey, Hey! Special delivery from Tomura, he wants us to bring these along when we go, so I'm guessing there's enough for everyone"

Excitement filled my veins at the anticipation of what laid inside the boxes! Pride was the only thing stopping me from throwing myself at the crates and prying them open

It would seem Muscular carried the same attitude "C'mon. I'm ready. Let's hurry up and do this" but by the look of Mustard's face, he was ready to shut us down "It's still too early. Besides, don't forget, he said we shouldn't do anything flashy"

I jumped slightly as Dabi joined in the discouragement "Yeah. He acted like a spoiled little brat when we first met. But suddenly he's begun to take charge. This is gonna be nothing more than a warning shot. We'll pull those false heroes down from their shining pedestals. and in doing so, we'll create a bright new future for this world"

I couldn't hold back anymore! My fingers buried themselves deep into the crate until I felt the familiar glass tubing which was labelled with the percentages and all the information I needed to create the perfect sedative

"You're kidding me right?! I must be dreaming?! This is 92% ketamine! Someone pinch me!" Himiko pinched me on the ear just below my double helix piercing "Ow! Hey, I was kidding!" She knelt down beside me with her hands clutching the rim of the box "So what's the other 8% percent?" I shoved the tube in her face showing off my new toys

"Does it matter?! 8% of zinc will only do that bastard good!" I kissed the tube quickly thankful that the product I'd missed for so long was finally in my possession again! I hadn't had any real dosage of this since I was 12! This was it!

Naturally, I started laughing at all the ideas that flooded into my mind of what concoctions I could make, you see, I'm a ketamine-based chemist. All my potions mainly have a drop of the drug in just to make it 'easier' on the target...which in this case is Karma Akabane, and it's time Karma had bad karma in his path. It's just by chance that it's his ex who's dealing his cards!

"One step closer to show time" Dabi picked up the packaging material in his hand and let it burn to ashes before allowing it to fall to the floor gracefully before unpacking the rest of the boxes but I didn't really care for any of that, I had ket...

"One step closer to show time" Dabi picked up the packaging material in his hand and let it burn to ashes before allowing it to fall to the floor gracefully before unpacking the rest of the boxes but I didn't really care for any of that, I had ketamine!

If I had a choice to either marry Dabi or have an unlimited supply of ketamine, it would be ketamine because I could sell it then use the money I earned to have the wedding with Dabi and it to be exactly how we wanted it to be!

It was simple, I wanted him to have everything he's ever wanted, I want him to love himself the way I love him, I want him to be elated with life! Just like I once was but even if I couldn't be thrilled by simple tasks anymore, I wanted him to be...even if I wouldn't always be by his side

Our plans were finally moving forward, and it would only be a matter of time before the bar was lined with potions and pure science! "Hey! We worked hard to get those dosages, don't you dare let them go to waste"

Dabi immediately noticed the mischievous glint in my eye "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it!" an evil grin came across his lips showing me that his ideas were getting closer to the gutter side of things

"That's my girl, always the opportunist" I beamed like a proud child holding up the box as if it were a drawing i did with crayons before continuing to waddle towards the exit of the warehouse