meeting Zoey

Hi my name is Willianna and I'm eight years old. I have a secret that you can't tell anyone if you do me and my family will be in danger. Here's my secret I'm a werewolf, well actually I'm not a werwolf yet I'm still a werepup. Me and my pack live in our den it's located in the forbidden forest. I just woke up from my nap and I keep hearing a voice near the edge of the woods so I'm gonna sneak out to see.

I got changed out of my pajamas and into this out fit

I put on my boots and crept quietly to the entrance of the den but when I got there I got caught

I put on my boots and crept quietly to the entrance of the den but when I got there I got caught. "And just where do you think you're going lil pup." I squeezed my eyes shut and slowly turned around. "Hey big brother I was just going for a little walk in the woods." I said sweetly hoping that he would let me go by myself. "Okay just make sure you stay in the woods and away from all humans." My big brother Wyatt said. I live with my brother Wyatt and my sister Willa. They are technically raising me because all of our parents and the elders are getting sick because our Moon stone was stolen by the humans.

This is my moonstone^

"Okay brother I promise that I will stay in the woods." I said  running out of the den. As I was walking through the woods I kept hearing her voice over and over again and so I decided to follow it. Then I got to the edge of the forest and saw her, she was so beautiful and she had the most amazing voice. She had pale white skin and green hair and her eyes sparkled beautifully in the sun her hair was in two braids and she was wearing really dark clothes.

She was so beautiful and I really wanted to get to know her so while her brother was busy putting up signs for something I took the opportunity to call her over

She was so beautiful and I really wanted to get to know her so while her brother was busy putting up signs for something I took the opportunity to call her over. "Pssssssst, hey over here." In my head I was saying please come over and over again. Back at the wolf den I don't really have that many friends so this is my chance to make one. "Hey you with the braids come her hair"

That's when I thanked the gods above because she actually came to me. "Hi my name is Willianna I heard you while I was in the woods and I wanted to introduce myself." I said nervously looking at the ground. " Hi my name is Zoey me and my brother are getting signs set up so he can ask his girlfriend to the prawn." She said and by the sound of her voice she sounds like she's always happy. I was kinda confused.

"What's a prawn isn't that a fish." I said furrowing my brow in confusion. "Well yeah it is but the school my brother and his girlfriend go to is call Seabrook high. Their mascot is the mighty shrimp. So their prom is shrimp themed. When he ask's her I get to through the confetti." She said and I nodded along to what she was saying. "That seems really cool. But I have a question." I said I really wanted to know what she was because she doesn't look human. "What's your question?" She asked sitting down on a log. I followed her and sat next to her. I was still kinda tired from my nap then from my run through the forest so I laid my head on her shoulder she then laid her head on my head and it felt nice. "I wanted to know what you were because you don't look human and I haven't been out of the forest at all." I said. "If I tell you what I am you have to tell me what you are because you don't look human either." She said with a little bit of challenge to her voice. " Deal, now tell me what you are." I said we shook on it so I can't take it back and I have to tell her.

" Okay I'm a zombie we were created when Seabrook power exploded. My mom and dad both worked at Seabrook power so they were in the building my brother was also there he was eight and it was before my mom got pregnant with me. My mom died a few years ago." 

I felt so bad for Zoey I so I hugged her as tight as I could. "I'm so sorry Zoey are you okay." She hugged me back just as tight as I hugged her." Yeah I'm okay, now tell me what you are." She said changing the subject. " Okay I'll tell you but you can't tell anybody else that you even saw me got it?" I asked in a serious voice. " Yeah I promise but I can still see you right. Because I really like you and I don't want this to be the last time I see you." My heart fluttered when I heard her say that because I felt the same way and I'm not letting this be the last time I see her. "I promise this is not the last time you're going to see me and I will visit you again."

" And to answer your question I am a werewolf well actually I'm not a werewolf yet I'm a werepup and I live with my pack and all the adults are getting sick because our moonstone is gone that's what charges our necklaces because it's gone we become weaker everyday." I said then out of nowhere I started coughing bad then I fell to my knees. "Oh my God are you okay Willianna? Zoey asked really concerned. "Yeah Im fine it's just that my moonstone is losing its power." I had finally stop coughing and was sitting on the log again with Zoey right next to me.

I laid my head on her leg and she ran her fingers through my hair it calmed me down a lot. "Zoey come on I need your help." A voice called from the road outside of the woods. "That's my brother I have to go." Then we heard a howl in the distance." That's my brother telling me to come home." I said looking down. "Hey the ground is lucky to see your pretty face but I wanna see it too. " Zoey said I looked up and smiled " bye Zoey I'll see you soon I promise." I said. I kissed her on the cheek and ran into the shadows. 

Zoey's POV

She just missed me I mean it was only on the cheek but she kissed me this makes me hope I do see her again.