going to Seabrook

When I got back to the den I noticed it wasn't Wyatt that called me back it was my sister Willa. "Hey Willa where is Wyatt at I thought he called me." She walked up to me suspiciously and sniffed me. "He left also I have a question." She said kinda intimidating. " What's your question?" I asked kinda scared. "have you been hanging out with humans?" I got really nervous but then I remembered Zoey wasn't human she was a zombie so I should be fine. "No I have not been hanging out with humans you and Wyatt said I'm not allowed to." I said as confidently as I could. " Then why do you smell like a human I mean there is another smell there too but I also smell human. We told you to stay away from humans they are bad news." I looked offended she didn't even trust her own little sister to follow the rules. "I haven't been hanging out with humans for your information she is a zombie not a human so technically I followed the rules. You said and I quote, 'You are not allowed to  hang out with humans' and she is not a human there for I am not breaking any rules."

" It doesn't matter you still went outside the forest and you're not allowed to do that." Willa said with a smirk on her face. " Actually Willa I never stepped foot outside the forest she was the one who came in we hung out and had fun and before we went our separate ways I kissed her on the cheek and it was a savage move." It was my turn to smirk I loved proving people wrong and making people blush like I did to Zoey. She stood there staring at me for a good long minute and I knew what she was doing so I just stood there patiently. "Fine you win this time but next time you won't be as lucky." And with that she walked outside the den and I did a little victory dance cause I very rarely win. Then I heard from outside "He's back, wolves." My brother Wyatt was back from Seabrook. I ran outside as fast as my little wolf legs could go. "Wyatt you're back!" I yelled excitedly as I threw myself at him he caught me before I could fall. "Guess what!" I said excitedly. "What?" He asked with one eye brow raised. "I made a new friend when I was in the forest today. Her name is Zoey and she's a zombie she is so cute and she has the most amazing voice." He looked at me with a weird look on his face. " What is that look for?" I asked genuinely wanting to know. " You have a crush on a little zombie girl." He teased tickling me. I was giggling so much. " Maybe I do maybe I don't."

At that moment Willa decided to take the spotlight again I swear she can be so stuck up sometimes. "I heard that you little punk." Willa says and you can hear the venom in her voice. "Oops I said that out loud?" I asked kind of confused cause I have never talked out loud without meaning to before. I walk away to my meadow so I can watch the clouds fly in the sky and clear my mind. When i got to the meadow guess who I saw there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her "Hey Willianna, I just came here to clear my mind everyone is going crazy in town." "Awooooo" I heard one of the pack members call me back home. "Well goodbye Zoey I have to go home." She pouted and said " but you just got here and I wanna spend time with you." I smiled at her I was about to agree when I heard," awwooooooo" I pouted "I'm sorry Zoey but my brother said it was urgent I need to get home. I'll see you soon okay?" I asked hopefully she would wanna see me again. " Of course see you soon Willianna." Zoey said she kissed my cheek before I left.

I walked into the den with a smile on my face. "Hey Willianna, Willa, some of the pack and I are going to town to find the moon stone." Wyatt told me I got excited. " Yaaayyy can I come because you promised me that when you go to town I could go with you." He looked at me and sighed. " Fine you can come just don't mess this up got it?" He asked with a serious time which he very rarely used. " Yes I promise not to mess this up." I said then I left to get ready. We were going to his in the school over night then come out later in the day.

I got changed into this

I went with everybody and we hid in the air vent in the school. I fell asleep dreaming about what will happen tomorrow.

A/N: sorry about the late update school has been kicking my butt and let me tell you 8th grade is not as easy as 7th. Anywhore ask me questions and I will answer them also vote. Tell me if you hate the story or not. I take criticism very well    Willianna: no you don't.  What's that supposed to mean?  Nothing just that you don't take criticism very well.  Well why don't you just punch me in the face. And scene. By bitches and bitchettes 😝😝