1

Omniscient
Boston, MA
---------------------

"What's going on here" Xavier asked observing the scene in front of him. All he seen was police and family around his mother's house. He rushed to her house when he heard about a shooting in the area. "Who exactly are you" Officer Alexander asked Xavier.

"This my moms house now let me through" Xavier said growing angry.

"Sorry sir but the woman who lived here was shot 8 times and she died on the scene" Officer Alexander stated.

"So all yall fake asses didn't think to let me know that my moms was gone" Xavier said staring at all his family in the yard. He didn't even like them people. They was always talking about how his mother should've aborted him and his older sister since she was so young and put her life on hold for him.

"Sorry Xavier. We know how much you loved her. She's in a better place and we love you" said his aunt Marie. She was the main one that used to talk shii about him.

"All yall can get the fuck outta my moms house for real though. Yall motherfuckers only come around when somebody die. Get yall fake asses on" Xavier yelled.

With that being said all his "family" began to walk away. He saw his niece and his nephew walking away as well.

"Thing 1 and Thing 2 I wasn't talking about yall two" Xavier chuckled.

Xavier watched as the police and ambulance service rolled his mother away in a body bag.

"Uncle X ohk" his 3 year old niece, Nikierra, said.

"Yea Uncle X is fine" he said picking her up and holding his hand out to her older brother, Nisaiah. "Yall finna go to yall daddy house for a few days ohk" Xavier said kissing both of their cheeks.

Xavier dropped the kids off at their pops house and decided to take a walk in the park. He thought about everything that was going on with his life.

He lost his sister last year to cancer. Now he lost his mother to gun violence. He was completely over everything.

Xavier was walking past the bridge in the park when he saw a girl sitting on the bridge about to jump. He quickly and quietly ran over. Just as she was about to jump he grabbed her and pulled her to him. She looked so upset by him saving her.

"Why would you do that? I was so close" she stated.

"Hi I'm Xavier" he said extending his hand.

"I'm Na'Zuri" she mumbled.

"That's pretty asf" X said.

"Actually it means beautiful in Swahili" She said shyly.

"You go to my school don't you" Xavier asked her.

"Does it matter" she said agitated. She was ready to end it all there was no point in making small talk.

"Yes it does" he scoffed. Xavier wished he was dead too sometimes but he would never do that to himself for real. Life is a special thing to him. As he stood there staring into space, he thought about the last conversation he had with his mother.

"Hey baby. I'm headed out to work" Ms.Victoria said to her son Xavier.

"Hey ma. Can we talk real quick" Xavier asked.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm running late for work. I love you son" She said heading towards the door. She stopped in her tracks when Xavier started to raise his voice at her.

"Obviously you don't love me. You never make time for me. You always working or at church" he scoffed.

"Boy who the hell you yelling at. I work to keep a roof over yo head. You ungrateful lil child. Ofcourse I love you" she said.

"You act like I asked to be on this Earth. You know what forget it. Bye" he said walking away.

"Lord imma kill that child" Ms.Victoria said looking at the ceiling.

Tears streamed down Xavier's face as he thought about it. "I should've respected her and appreciated her more" he mumbled to himself.

"You should've respected who" Na'Zuri asked. Xavier didn't realize he said that loud enough for her to hear him.

"Nothing ignore what I just said but umm why was you finna jump" he asked. Na'Zuri didn't know if she wanted to tell him about her personal problems. She was just a little nerd and Xavier was the star basketball player at their high school. She felt like he was just gonna laugh at her and tell her business for fun.

"Earth to Na'Zuri" Xavier said waving his hand in front of her face. She just decided to tell him. It couldn't get any worse.

Since Na'Zuri was about 8 years old her father has been raping her while her mother stood there and watched. No one believed her when she tried to tell. Her ex-bestfriend, Amber, knew about it and she decided to make fun of her. Amber made it to where every kid in school calls her the daddy fucker. Today she finally decided that she was Fed Up.
-------------------------
Chapter 1

Yall like it or no?