𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

The time to explain came too quick, as I turned to face the wall, only to come face to face with swords

I laughed nervously, "haha... hi," and waved.

I could hear Lake literally facepalm at my nervousness.

Someone waved, only to be hit in the stomach with an elbow. They winced muttering an apology, causing me to look down nervously.

"Well," one man walked forward, his blade drawn but lowered, his icy grey eyes in contrast with his brown jacket, the wings of a bird stitched on the side, "Are you going to talk? Or do we have to beat it out of you?"

I could feel Lake twitch, Oliver holding her shoulder down as Noah closed his notebook with a sigh.

"Levi!" A girl with a ponytail walked forward, "Show some respect! I'm sorry," she shook her head, a smile forming however in her eyes hidden behind curiosity was cautiousness. I could respect that.

"We usually don't have visitors from outside the wall. Especially ones of your complexion," she eyed me almost curiously. I saw no hostile intentions.

I shook my head, "no I apologize for our intrusion, we come in peace," I bowed, taking a knee knowing (or rather hoping) my comrades behind me would follow the act, "our home is hidden far beneath the surface and as Queen of my own kingdom I am in search of allies."

The woman's eyes lit up, "Beneath the Surface? Queen? Allies?" She repeated to herself.

"Section Commander Hange, are you seriously considering-?"

"Yes," Hanji spoke, sheathing her blades, "Moblit, everyone, please," she turned to the crowd, "the titans didn't attack them, in fact, they ran from them. I'm not saying I explicitly trust them, but look at them," she gestured to us.

It was clear we were different in every way. Our horses for one had no saddles, instead, there was a gold medal piece around there necks, cursive writing written across the bottom of it.

Noah, Oliver, and Lake as clear as it was they were soldiers were in tunics, cuffs around there arms, and simple leather boots. Noah had a bag holding notebooks and pens, glasses atop his head. Lake's hair was long, the purple highlights hidden within her shady brown dominant color. She had a brown belt fit with gold lining resembling that of a pirate. Her arms crossed, a simple sword at her waist. Oliver was tall and had a kind smile, his brown curly hair was cut into a shape that would be considered odd, his weapon of choice a few daggers but his stance was friendly.

Last but not least was William, who nervously pulled at his sleeves, his grey pants tucked into black leather boots. A sweater like shirt atop a white button-down, layered with a simple jacket.

I didn't even want to start with myself, "I take it war is still fresh in this kingdom," I didn't dare mention Eldians in case they were buried in secrets.

Levi, as Hanji called him scoffed, "when has it not been?" He turned to the kind woman, "are we seriously taking them to Queen Historia?" He whispered yelled as she nodded, "They may be more eager to speak in the presence of a royal."

She wasn't wrong there, but standing on the edge of this wall was uncomfortable, to say the least. In any case, I was glad they hadn't attempted to attack despite all the red signs telling them to do so.

𝐚/𝐧:

did this scene feel rushed? i didn't think it was until now, i mean i feel like the reason why hange lets them is pretty self-explanatory. the day has come when i cannot find a gif. lets all pretend that the picture is a gif of a dress in the wind on top of Wall Rose. thanks guys you're the best.