Punishment. |Jungkook 21+|

Y/n POV

Its currently 7:30 P.M, and I was watching TV while Jungkook was sleeping. But I was getting bored and I had nothing else to do. So I decided to go out with my friends, without telling Jungkook, because he wouldn't care. So I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and changed into a tight black dress.

When I came out the bathroom I looked at Jungkook and he was still sleeping. So I grabbed my car keys, and left the house. 

*29 Minutes Later*

I arrived at a club and went inside to see if my friends were here, and they were. Well one of them were. "Y/n!!" I heard Lisa call my name. She ran up to me and gave me a hug, and I hugged her back. "How are you?" She asked me. "I'm good." I replied while smiling. "Where's Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie??"  "They had other plans" Lisa said. "Anyways Lets have some fun!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor and we began to dance.

*A few minutes later*

I stopped dancing because I had to use the bathroom. Yes, I did drink alcohol. But I wasn't drunk..just a bit tipsy. I walked to restrooms and did my business. After I finished I washed my hands and then I checked my phone. I had 28 missed calls from Jungkook! "Oh shit..." I thought to myself. I tried to call him back, but he declined all of the calls. "Shit!" I said out loud. I grabbed my stuff and just left the club without telling Lisa because she was still dancing her ass off.

*Later*

When I got to the house I just walked it and put my stuff down. But then, I heard Jungkook walking through the hallways. ,"fuck...." I whispered to myself. "Where the fuck have you been?! Its been hours! And why didn't you answer my calls!?" Jungkook yelled at me. I tried to explain but, before I could even say anything he pinned me to the wall and looked me in  my eyes.

"You know your in trouble right?" He said to me. "Yes...but I'm sorr-" He cut off my words. "Its too late for sorry, now you have to be punished." He carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed and locked the door. He got on top of me and started to kiss me roughly. I kissed him back and then he stopped and ripped of my dressed. I blushed and looked at him. It was my first time so I was a little nervous.
Jungkook walked to the closet to get something. I didn't know what it was until he turned around with a blindfold in his hand, along with handcuffs.

"J-jungkook, what are you gonna do with those?" I asked him nervously. "This is your punishment baby, and do not call me Jungkook. Right now you call me Daddy" He said while putting the blindfold over my eyes and handcuffed my hands together. "Get on your hands and knees, babygirl. I obeyed him and got on my hands and knees.

*Author POV*

Jungkook took of his clothes and walked in front of you. "Say ahh.." He Commaned. You obeyed his words and opened your mouth as he slid his dick into your mouth. He groaned as your lips wrapped around him. You began to suck his cock as he moaned and groaned louder. He grabbed a fist full of your hair and began to move your head back and forth, causing you to take all 9 inches into your mouth which made you choke a little bit. He pulled his dick out of your mouth and got on the bed.

He gets behind you and takes off your panties and bra and throws them onto the floor. He slowly slides his dick into  your pussy and begins to thrust slowly, but deep, causing you to moan softly. He began to thrust faster causing you to moan way louder than before becuase you didn't adjust to his size yet. "Ahhh!!! Daddy! S-slowy down! I wasn't ready!.." You told him, but he ignored your words. You gripped on the bedsheets, hoping that pain would go away, and it everyone did. You felt pleasure and you moaned louder.

"Faster daddy!" You begged. "Beg for
it!" He commaned. "Please daddy!" You whined. His thrust became faster and extremly hard as you moan even louder. The room was filled with moans, groans, and skin clapping against each other."F-fuck..your tight!" He says while lightly choking you. "Daddy..I-I'm about to c-cum!! Ahh!" You moaned, as you came on his cock.

After a couple of more thrust Jungkook pulls out and cums on your back and then flops on the bed. Since you were tired you did the same thing. Jungkook took off your blindfold and uncuffed your hands. "Thats was..fun" You said to him while slightly smiling. "Yeah, just don't leave without telling me, or else your next punishment is gonna be way rougher than this!" He replied. You rolled your eyes playfully and kissed cheek and then fell asleep in his arms.