Detention |Bangchan 23+|

(Yes, I said 23+ because its gonna get reeeeeall freaky 😝)

Author POV

It was the first day of school, and for the first time, you were actually happy. But you were only happy to see your teacher, nothing else. And...well, you were pretty much a hoe for him. You would do anything to get his attention... literally anything.

"RRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNG"

Your alarm went off. You slowly got out of bed and did your morning routine. After that, you grabbed your school uniform and put it on. "This skirt is too long!"  You said to yourself. But you couldn't do anything about it because you would get expelled if you tried to cut your skirt. You sighed and grabbed your bag and then walked to school.

*A few minutes later*

Y/n POV

After a while, I arrived at school. I didn't really have any friends at this school, but i didn't give a shit. So, I walked to my class and sat down at my desk.

"Good Morning, Y/n!." Mr. Bang said to me while smiling. "Good morning, dadd- I mean..Mr. Bang!" I innocently smiled. He didn't say anything and just started working on his computer.
A few minutes passed and students started to come into the class room. And then class began.

Mr. Bang was teaching class, but i couldn't pay attention because I was too busy daydreaming about me and him...in my bedroom. "Y/n." The sound of him calling my name just drove me crazy. "Y/n!!" But then i realized that it wasn't in my daydream. He was actually calling my name. I quickly snapped out of my daydream and looked at him.  "Yes?" I asked while looking at him. "Are you okay?" He said. "Yes I'm fine." "Well, would you like to come up to the board and demonstrate how to solve this problem?" He asked me while offering the dry erase marker to me. "Sure" I replied.

I got up from my seat and grabbed the marker. I solved the math problem, and I was about to give the marker to him. But I dropped it on purpose. "Oh, silly me. I'll get it." I turned around making my back face him and bent over to get the marker.

Bangchan POV

Y/n bent over to pick up the marker. My eyes tried not to look at her ass....but failed.  Then she got up, and went back to her seat. "Thank you, Y/n for...demonstrating how to solve this math problem" I said to her. " You're welcome." She replied.

I started teaching class again. I turned around to write something on the board, then I felt a piece of paper hit me in the back of my head. I quickly turned around. "Who threw that?!" I asked the class and they all pointed to Y/n. I was shook. "Y/n, you threw that??" I asked her. "Yes, I did" She said. "Y/n, that was very rude and I'm disappointed. I'm sorry but you have detention until 6 PM." I told her and I started teaching class again.

*TIME SKIP*

Author POV

School was over. All the students left except for you. You got up from your seat and went to Mr. Bang's desk. And that's were you did it. You kissed him and sat in his lap. "Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked you. "Wow, for a teacher you can be dumb sometimes." You said.  "Excuse me??"     "Don't you get it?? I'm in love with you" You caressed his face and kissed him again. This time he kissed back. But you were very impatient and you took off his belt and you were about to unbuckle his pants. "Wait, Y/n" He said while breaking the kiss. "I have to turn off the camera so nobody will know that we're doing this." He quickly turned off the camera from his computer, and then he kissed you again.

Both of you started kissing each other passionately, but once again you were impatient and you started to grind your hips against his body. He groaned in the kiss and then picked you up and place you on your desk. "Mr. Bang-" He cut off your words. "Its daddy to you, princess." He kissed you again and put his hand up her skirt, taking off your pink lace panties.

"Mmm..I see you already had this planned for us, huh?" He said in a seductive voice. You nodded your head and he starts to rub your clit. You let out a soft moan. "Gosh, your wet already." He smirked. " Do you think your wet enough? Or should I get you more wet? Hm?" He asked. "I'm not wet enough daddy." You said. He went in between your legs and started to eat you out. You moaned loudly and took off your shirt along with your bra. He took off your skirt, threw it on the floor and pulled your legs closer to him and continued to eat you out. You continued to moan, but this time you were louder. "Daddy..ahh~! Your so good..ahh" You moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

He stopped and you whined. "Why'd you stop?" You said while pouting. " I don't want you to cum yet, princess. Your gonna wait until the end" He replied. "Fine" You said. "Put your hair in a bun" "Why??" "Princess,  you have work to do" you didn't say anything else and you just obeyed his words. You looked at Bangchan and he was already naked, which made you even more wet.

He was bigger than you thought. You kneeled in front of him. "Good girl, you already know what to do" You nodded and started to suck him off. He softly moans and pushes your head deeper, causing you to take all 10 inches in your mouth, making his tip touch the back of your throat, which made you choke a little bit. "Ahh..Y-Y/n~...shit." He groaned as he came inside your mouth.

You swallowed of it and wiped your lips. "You tastse good, daddy." You said while biting your lips. " Thanks princess" He said. He picked up and placed you on the table. " Ready?" He said.  You nodded. He slowly enters your pussy and starts thrusting slowly.

His thrusts were slowly but deep. You softly moaned. "Damn...your so..tight!" He groaned and starts to thrust a little more faster. You moaned louder. "Harder, daddy!" You begged. "As you wish, princess." He starts to thrust as hard as he can, causing you to scream."Ahh! Daddy!! I'm gonna cum!"
You said while moaning loudly. "Me too princess!"

He said as he thrust one last time and then and came inside you as you came on his cock. He pulled out and then kissed you and you kissed back. "That was amazing"  You said. "Yeah, it was" Bangchan said. "I'm tired. Lets go clean up so we can leave." "Ok"

Both of you clean yourselves up and but your clothes back on. You grabbed your bag and you looked at Bangchan before you left.

"Mr. Bang...can I have detention tomorrow?"

THE END (That took me so damn long write, vote and comment!! Bye❤)