CONFESSION

[Jennie's House]

Author's POV

"What should I wear? What should I wear?" She screamed.

While Jennie was running around her room like a maniac, the three girls were watching TV in the living room, not paying any attention to the panicked girl's words.

"YAH! PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

"What, unnie?!"

"COME HELP ME CHOOSE AN OUTFIT."

Chaeyoung pouted and opened the door to the older's room. She scanned the messy room and saw clothes being thrown everywhere.

"Just hurry up and choose one. We only have 30 minutes left until class starts."

"No, choose something simple, yet chic for me."

"Why? Is it because you're meeting Tae oppa later?"

Jennie glared at her and scoffed. The younger shook her head and opened the closet to see a bunch of clothes, but not as much as hers. She looked from left to right and right to left to see if there's anything that fits perfectly into the category Jennie described.

"Hurry, Chaeng~"

"Okay, got it."

Chaeyoung passed her the clothes and pushed her into the restroom, then closed the door. After a minute or two, Jennie came out looking satisfied.

"Oh, you look great!" The younger said while clapping her hands.

She wore white jeans with a white spaghetti strapped shirt tugged in along with a navy blue blazer. Her hair was let down and she wore her favorite butterfly earrings with a ring on her index finger.

"Wow, who's she?" Lisa commented.

"Your girl," Jennie replied.

"Ew. Nevermind."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung laughed.

"You look great. Now, let's leave." Jisoo said and they all went out.

. . .

She opened the door, revealing a handsome and tall figure who always makes her heart skips a beat

She opened the door, revealing a handsome and tall figure who always makes her heart skips a beat. She was too busy staring at him that she didn't realized him noticing her presence.

"You're here."

She snapped out of her daydream and take steps towards him.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked with her arms crossed.

The male gave her a nervous smile and decided to ask about why she has been avoiding him first.

"Why... have you been avoiding me?"

"I told you already. I'm not."

"Liar. You're obviously not good at lying."

"I already told you I'm not. Can't you understand? Is this the important talk you were talking about?"