Presentation

Saturday had arrived far too soon for Y/N's liking, the rest of the week passing swiftly, meaning that he now had to deal with the little blonde conservative on a Politics presentation, what a great start to the weekend it would be. She also wanted him to be there at eleven in the morning, he just thought that was a very strange time instead of during the afternoon.

Although first things first, getting up at four in the morning to watch football before he did anything, this early morning it was Leeds playing Manchester City, so at least there would be goals this morning for him.

And although he was what football fans would call 'a neutral', it was still painful as a football fan watching City try and defend. They had some of the best players in the world in attack and midfield, but their defence was a circus, as in it was made up of clowns playing in their huge clown shoes.

All that was missing from their getup was the red noises that honked, the stupid face paint and the tiny clown car they arrived to the stadium in, and as all clowns do, they embarrassed themselves yet again and lost, which was kind of funny to be honest, second year in a row they'd lost away to a promoted team early in the season.

Football aside, in preparation for the paired presentation with Historia, he took the time that he had spare to prepare himself, because he didn't really expect Historia to do any work beforehand, so hopefully she'd just agree with him because he had work prepared already.

By nine o'clock he had everything he needed and his laptop was now on charge, his phone was also charging in preparation for a long day, just in case, and now he needed to walk the dogs at Hange's request, because in her own words, he could keep up with them much better than she could.

And to be fair, she was right, Sawney and Bean were very hyperactive, they were like the dog equivalent to adrenaline junkies, and he quickly learned that if he kept the two of them running, that they wouldn't stop and shit on the pavement, or sidewalk as Hange called it.

It was a simple concept to walking two hyperactive dogs, he'd go out before he showered, in clothes that he usually used for running or working out, that consisted of a hoodie and shorts basically, while Sawney and Bean were kept in leashes to stop them being run over by cars, and so that they couldn't get away from him.

Now, he couldn't deny that Sawney and Bean gave him a great workout, because they had him sweating at some points, especially when he turned to enter the park, because they started chasing each other down the path, and he was yelling at them to stop while basically sprinting after them so he didn't lose their leashes.

"I see Sawney and Bean made you sweat." Hange remarked as he entered the door, forehead dripping with sweat, while Sawney and Bean looked like they'd been out for a leisurely stroll. "You might want to shower before you go to Historia's for your Politics presentation."

"No, I planned on turning up like this." He sarcastically remarked as he turned the corner towards the bathroom. "I thought it'd leave a lasting impression on her."

"Now now Y/N, going to a girls house is a big thing at your age." She informed him.

Poking his head around the corner, Y/N couldn't believe what she had just said. "Hange, I am not twelve." He deadpanned. "You are not funny, so just stop it."

"You didn't say I was wrong!" She called out as he went back around the corner.

"Not funny!" He yelled back as Hange giggled to herself, it was so easy to wind him up and push his buttons.

After he had showered and gotten dressed, he had to endure the boredom of a twenty minute car ride with Hange, and while he would've liked to listen to his music, she kept talking to him, which was slightly annoying, but she wasn't as bad as she could've been, so that was good at least.