Reborn?

I died...how did I die one might as? Well don't ask me. I don't know how I died, what I do know is that I am suddenly a kid and I wasn't human. I was a skeleton kid.

I recognized this place though, it was what I made my world called undersoul look like. So did that mean I was in undersoul then? I thought curiously staring around. Who was I? Sans or papyrus? I moved from where I was siting, I saw gaster watching papyrus play. I blinked and walked closer and gaster noticed me. "Ah sans there you are. Do you mind playing with your brother for a bit?" Gaster asked and I nodded my head.

Gaster quickly left to do something but came back a few moments later as I started playing with my brother. This au.. I made..I think it's different from other au's and the originals. I didn't really pay much attention to other au's or other originals.

Unless you count the gameplays I watched and undertale try not to laugh challenge parts. Other then that, I won't know what to expect if I ever meet any other sans and papyrus's. I made sans here, his personality is a..bit cold... at least on the outside. He shows his care and love only towards his family and if he ever made any friends, towards them to.

He also likes to cuddle and somehow his papyrus was very protective of him. Enough that he wouldn't hesitate to kill the human if they were a threat to his brother.

Now gaster, I made it so he would stay and not fall into the void like the others. He would raise them and be the best father he could be. He may have been working on the core or whatever it was called that other gaster's or their other counterparts were making, but out gaster wouldn't fell in like the others.

Would it make sense that I made gaster and papyrus protective over sans and each other but a bit more so with sans? I thought sans needed the love, mostly because a lot of sans, I think they are suicidal and depressed idiots at times. Don't get me wrong, I think every sans or papyrus that remembers the rests and genocide routes are depressed and suicidal.

The idiots part comes into play when they don't judge fairly, which I'm not sure they judge fairly when it comes to certain individuals but I'll leave that alone for now because what do I know? Not as much as fans. I didn't really watch much of the movies on undertale or any au really. I have read stories about undertale and the au's like the forced god of destruction or forced god of creation. Even though there weren't many of forced god of destruction and only one for forced god of creation.

There are many I have read, so I'm not sure if this would be like a crossover kind of thing or something else. So I wouldn't know much if anything changed or not.

So when i was making this story, I didn't have much in mind besides just making it how I wanted it to begin with but I never ever made an ending because I wasn't able to finish it nor did I want it to end so quickly. I wanted an aftermath if they ever got to the surface. So it would continue on until they all died and after in the afterlife. I kinda made this in mind with heaven.

So every single monster had angel wings and a halo above them. Though they usually hid it when outside of their house. They can show it if they wanted to. But not many did unless it was a special event happening that made all monster gather around. It was three times a year we did this, we all gather around and those old enough to hide their wings and halo, showed them and had fun with music, dancing, playing games, and a lot of other things.

Though kids and babies didn't have control over that yet so they kept it out unless they learn control over it and can chose to hide them or not. We all can chose to hide it or not, half the time they were out though. Though we can hide it anytime like a fight or not even fighting. We can also fly! Ok so I might have went overboard on some things..