Ended up in undertale..

I'm now almost 19 years old. Papyrus is about 15 almost 16 now. Ok yes I made them closer in age, I didn't want papyrus like really young as sans was older. I think sans was a teen while papyrus was a baby I think? I'm not good at knowing their ages. I made it so they all lived a very long time.

I believe monsters live for a long time but I made mine live a lot longer then other monsters. Say if monsters lived up until 500 years or so, then mine would live until they were 2000 years old before death but that's just an example. I don't know how long monsters usually live for but I made mine so they would live a lot longer.

Yeah yeah I probably went overboard but I don't care. I made it how I wanted it to be like, that's what people do don't they? I thought. I don't know how old gaster is though. It was getting closer and closer to my birthday.

I didn't feel to excited though. I feel like something is going to happen and soon. I didn't know what to expect though, a few resets a go was when the kid actually got here somehow.

There wasn't any reset until the kid got here though. They reset a few times which is why I said they got here a few resets ago. On the first one was a pacifist route. The second horrified and shocked many. I was the first to die.

They caught us all by surprise, I was just minding my own business with my brother when they pulled me into a fight and attacked without any warning.

Somehow they had enough attack on them that they got past my defense and actually mange to injury and kill me. I don't know what happened after that but when I woke up in my bed to papyrus and dad barging in and bringing me into a hug,

I knew it wasn't anything too good at what happened next.

For some reason they liked killing me first or at least try to. Because after the first one like that, papyrus and the other monsters started killing the human. It surprised me though, so they remember the resets I thought curiously. I wonder if they know that I know about the resets or not?

They haven't said anything to me, they mostly try to keep me busy and away when the human arrives. I mean I didn't act like I had just died on the first/second reset, I was still the same, I got to admit that dying hurt a little bit though. I mostly ignored it to comfort my family.

They probably thought I didn't remember because I was the first one to die so I wouldn't even know what happened next. Or they weren't sure if I remembered or not but didn't want to take the chance of the human killing me again.

Sigh..I thought as all three of us were in the living room watching Tv. I felt something was off though, well all three of us did. I got up, the other two doing the same. I looked around as they both got closer to me.

Papyrus hugging me closer to him and dad was close to doing the same when a black hole started sucking us up.

Dad grabbed us quickly into a hug, making sure he went through first, trying to protect us. I blacked out, the next time I was awake I was on the ground.

I felt my families magic stirring, ah they must of blanked out again. It's been a while since they have blanked out. I slowly got up and looked around.

Ah..wait what? I thought staring at the other sans and papyrus's. Though there was no other gaster's. I guess most of them fell into the void unlike mine.

I'm not sure if all of them fall into the void thing, I just knew that some if not a lot fell into the void. I got up, catching their attentions and moving in front of papyrus and dad.

They shook their heads saying don't and get out of the way or something like that. I gently grabbed papyrus face.

Pulling him down a little and focused a bit of my magic to help snap him out of it. I watched as papyrus started blinking rapidly for a few seconds.