Rebirth

Isabelle held her daughter who was holding her head screaming. "Luca told Sebastian about the rune that they used to communicate and then it went silent" Cassidy told them. "Rae said that Sebastian is gonna force Will to bind him to Luca's body" she said crying in Alec's arms. "With Luca's power Sebastian will be unstoppable" Clary whispered. Fin who rarely came out of his room now joined them watching intently as both Magnus and Jem looked Jocelyn over. "The rune is red meaning that Sebastian most likely disfigured Willows rune" Magnus commented. "Their mind link was still open when their bond was severed I can't be sure how it will affect them" he added.

"What did you do!" Melanie shouted at Sebastian looking over Willow. He grabbed her by the neck slamming her into the wall "you will never speak that way to me again" he growled tightening his grip on her throat before dropping her. "Just fix her up so that we can begin" he said. After hours of working Willow still slept "I healed the wound but she won't wake up, I don't know the rune did" Melanie informed Sebastian who stalked down the hall to where William was being held with Melanie behind him. "That rune on the back of Willow's neck what exactly did it do?" Sebastian asked when he burst into the room but Willam never looked up. "He disfigured it and now your sister won't wake up, I have to know what it did" Melanie pleaded. Faster than they expected William was across the room punching Sebastian in the face then rushing down the hall to the door Luca was guarding. "It's fine" Sebastian called casually strolling down the walkway. William turned his sister's head running his fingers over the new skin of her neck but the rune was destroyed. "What did you do! You fucking idiot you could have killed them!" he said hugging Willow's limp body. "That rune linked Willow and Jocelyn's mind together which allowed them to read each other's movements when they fought and they used it to talk when they didn't want to out loud. Were they talking when you did this?" he said with tears in his eyes. "Yes" Luca said speaking up for the first time. "I need a steele, it has to be fixed" Will said looking at Sebastian. "Out of the question, I'm assuming that's how she escaped last time"

"A bridge opens between them to allow communication her mind is hanging in a void right now because the connection is closed and her consciousness can't come back. She literally can't wake up" William said. Luca handed him a steele and Will retraced the rune then drew the temporary telepathy rune they used while hunting on his wrist and called to her. The room was silent watching him stare blankly, a minute had passed before he snapped out of his trance. "She isn't responding" he said running over to Luca "she'll answer you Luca you have to call her consciousness back, if she is lost for too long her body will die" Luca looked at Sebastian who looked more than irritated but he nodded his approval. Will traced the rune on Luca's forearm and he closed his eyes, In this space Luca found that he was himself.

"Willow.... Willow please answer, your brother is worried about you; I'm worried. You have to come back" -Luca

"I can't, I keep pushing but something isn't letting me through"-Rae

"Follow my voice Rae, please come back" -Luca

Willow bolted up in bed heaving and covered in sweat, Will threw his arms around her holding her tight but was savagely ripped away. "We have business, warlock lock this door she is not to leave this room" Sebastian said dragging Will away slamming the door behind them. Willow screamed and kicked at the door but it was useless "Let me out.... Melanie please!" she screamed until she something fall down her pants leg and hit the ground. A steele. She was glad William had taught her how to open a door even if it was locked from the other side so after letting herself out she drew a silent and stealth run on her arm and crept down the stairs to see Luca restraining William while Melanie blew silver dust in his face and chanted. Willow rushed over to them but Luca turned turned quickly and flipped her on her back pinning her on the ground. Sebastian came over and drew a restriction rune on her chest and her her body tensed up, she struggled but it was no use; she was frozen in place. "He's ready" Melanie said looking at Willow sadly. Sebastian picked her up and sat her in a chair then ordered William to bind his soul to Luca's body. "Will stop! You have to fight him, don't do this!" she screamed over and over again but his expression remained blank as he stood at Sebastian's back. Melanie began chanting causing Sebastian to glow then William scribbled the rune for releasing souls onto his neck. Willow watched in horror as Sebastian's soul was pulled from its old host and attached itself to Luca and once finished the lifeless body dropped and William placed the soul binding rune on Luca's neck. Willow sat crying in her corner, she didn't blame her brother because she knew it was out of his control but he was gone... Luca was gone.