Chapter Five: Iceland

"All right, are we ready for warm-ups?" Coach Bombay asked as he walked into the changing room in a suit. Everyone started to comment on the suit.

"Nice jacket. Did you get two pairs of pants with that?" Averman said, making the team laugh more. (Y/n) watched as Fulton and Dean approached Coach Bombay. Immediately she knew what was going to happen.

"Good night last night, coach?" Fulton asked.

"Yeah, it was fine." Coach Bombay said before looking at today's lineup.

"What'd ya do?" Dean asked, knowing what he did.

"Oh, I...Just watched some t.v, got to be early." Coach Bombay lied.

"But not without a little deseret, right?" Dean asked before walking away.

"A little ice cream, maybe?" Fulton added before leaving. Before Coach could think more about it, Averman showed up.

"Nice haircut. What, ya lose a bet." Averman said, when he didn't receive any answer he walked away with (Y/n).

As the team warmed up, (Y/n) and Averman stood on both sides of Goldberg.

"Live from Los Angeles, welcome to the junior goodwill games." Averman said into his stick.

"Tonight's matchup, Team U.S.A faces off against team Iceland." (Y/n) adds while talking into her stick.

"We have with us Greg Goldberg, goaltender for Team U.S.A." Averman said.

"Greg, what is it gonna take to beat these feisty Icelanders tonight?" (Y/n) asked before she and Averman moved their sticks in front of Goldberg.

"I think it will take a supreme individuale effort by me, Greg Goldberg." Goldberg said before a whistle cut them off.

"Let's play hockey kids." the referee said.

"Okay, cut it." both Averman and (Y/n) said while moving their hands.

'Hi, everybody. Welcome to today's game. This is a very important match up, Team U.S.A. against Iceland, in what could be the preview of the championship game.'

Team U.S.A huddle together before cheering and breaking apart. Half the team sat on the bench while the rest got into positions.

(Y/n) was starting the game for the first time in a while. She stood in front of the puck and glared at the Iceland player before her. The Iceland player then spoke in icelandic.

"What does that mean?" (Y/n) asked.

"You'll find out, babe." The iceland player said making (Y/n) cringe in disgust.

The moment the puck dropped the two players started shoving to try and get it. Dean then split the two apart making the iceland player fall.

"Come on, fool. Get up." Dean said. The referee then came up and started talking to him.

"You ran at him unprovoked." the referee said.

"Huh?" Dean said before moving his hand and accidentally knocking the reff down.

"Calm down, son. You're out of the game." the referee said.

"Give me a break!" Dean exclaimed as he skated towards the door of the ring.

"You're throwing him out?! You can't do that! It's three seconds into the game!" Coach Bombay exclaimed, not wanting to lose his best enforcer.

Dean groaned before slamming the door open and walking towards the changing rooms. It didn't take long for Iceland to score. In the crowd the same kid from before yelled.