Chapter Six: Dinos and Confessions

🎡🏒🦆🏒🦆🏒🎡

After showering and putting on some nice clothes, (Y/n) snuck into Dean and Fultons room. Both boys looked confused at why she was dressed up.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Dean asked. (Y/n) ignored him and pulled out some clothes from his closet.

"Put these on and meet me out front. I will come back for you if you're not there." (Y/n) said before sneaking out the window.

"You better go, man."Fulton said with a smile before getting ready for bed.

After about five minutes Dean showed up with (Y/n).

"What are we doing?" Dean asked, not really wanting to go anywhere.

"You'll see." (Y/n) responded, before grabbing his arm and walking towards the bus stop. Once on the bus the two teens sat together in the back.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" Dean asked while looking at (Y/n).

"But then I'll ruin the surprise." (Y/n) responded with a smile.

"Look, just know it's somewhere fun to get your mind off of today." (Y/n) said softly. Dean sighed before giving in. Later they bus stopped making Dean realize where they went.

In front of the teens shinned the bright light of the boardwalk. And considering it was late and a week day, not many people were there. Dean smiled before lacing his hands through (Y/n)'s and walking in.

"What do you want to do first?" (Y/n) asked.

"I want to go on a rollercoaster." Dean almost exclaimed. (Y/n) laughed at his excitement and the two walked towards the nearest roller coaster.

Once on, Dean exclaimed and hollered in excitement while (Y/n) screamed and clung to his arm. This continued before they decided to get food.

"Want to get pizza or burgers?" (Y/n) asked Dean as they reached the food area.

"Let's get burgers." Dean said as he pulled her into a burger shack. The two teens sat across from each other while eating their food.

"So what's your favorite animal?" Dean asked as they continued asking each other questions.

"Alive corgis, but I really like dinosaurs." (Y/n) responded with a small blush on her face.

"That's adorable."Dean chuckled, making (Y/n) blush more.

"How about we go play some games?" Dean asked. (Y/n) nodded and the two went out towards the game booths. They played all types of games before something caught (Y/n)'s attention.  A prize for a ring toss game was two large dinoasare plushies.

Dean came up behind her and noticed what she was staring at before grabbing her arm and walking over

"Welcome young man, would you like to try and win prizes for your lovely girlfriend." the man running the stand said.

"Yes,sir." Dean responded as he wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n) blushed as Dean tried to win the plushies. After a couple times Dean still couldn't win.

"Dean, let's go. You're going to use all your money." (Y/n) said sadly.

"Just one more try,"Dean said. Dean then gave the man some money and tried again. This time he did actually win and the man handed him the two dinosaurs. (Y/n)'s hands immediately went for the blue one.

"I want this one."she said happily. Dean chuckled before walking away with her.

"Can I ask why?" Dean asked.

"Because he reminds me of you." (Y/n) responded, making Dean blush.

"He's a big softy like you." (Y/n) added making Dean blush more before wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"What are you going to name him?" Dean asked.   (Y/n) thought for a second before answering.

"Mush. He looks like a Mush." (Y/n) responded, making Dean chuckle.

The two walked around some more before stopping at the ferris wheel. (Y/n) pulled Dean towards it and in a couple of minutes they were sitting on their way to the top. In one seat sat the plushies while in the other sat the two teens. Dean decided now was the time to do something very spontaneous.

When (Y/n) turned to him, Dean slowly cupped her cheek and leaned in. Once their lips meet (Y/n) froze for a second before kissing back. Once they leaned away (Y/n) giggled making Dean chuckle.

"(Y/n) you are an amazing, beautiful, kind person. In the few weeks I've known you I feel like I've known you all my life. I really really like you. So, (Y/n) will you be my girlfriend." Dean said, making (Y/n) blush.

"Yes." (Y/n) said before leaning in and kissing him softly. For the rest of the ride the two laughed and blushed with the ocationall stolen kiss from Dean.

By the time they got back to the dorms it was three in the morning. Dean walked with (Y/n) to her window before helping her climb in. They said goodbyes and he turned to leave.

"Dean." (Y/n) whisper shouted while sticking her head out the window.

"Yeah." Dean asked as he stood in front of (Y/n).

"I had fun." (Y/n) said before lightly kissing him.

"Good-night." (Y/n) then crawled back inside.

It took Dean everything in him not to yell in happiness. He quietly walked back to his window and got ready for bed with a soft smile on his face.