Chapter 11 - Contemplation

-3rd Person POV-

*6:00am, Wednesday*

Hinata woke up to the sound of her alarm, to see she was in different clothes and in her room. Maybe Neji nii-san put me to bed, but he wouldn't change me also right? So then who did? I guess I fell asleep. She went on her phone for a little while to catch up on what she missed.

*273 unread messages from Groupchat*

A groupchat?

*2 unread messages from Unknown*

Hm, an unknown number? Could be either Sakura or Ino. Or... No it can't be. I should check the message anyway.

?: "Hey." 12:04am
?: "I finally got your number huh." 12:05am

Who's this? I don't know whether to ignore or if I should reply back. If I reply, I'll know who it is, if I don't, then they may end up annoying me. Or what if it's one of those girls? Or him? Maybe I'll leave it for now and ask Neji nii-san if he recognises the number.

After 15 minutes, Hinata got up and started to make breakfast and put on some music in her speaker, listening to it on low volume to prevent waking up Neji, she sang and danced to her music while making breakfast. She made a lot more commotion than usual.

Neji woke up to the sound of music and the smell of bacon and eggs. He leaned over his bed to check what time it was. 6:26am. What is she doing blasting music and banging the pans and shit together? I seriously don't wanna get up but this girl is something else. Neji furrowed his eyebrows and got up lazily. He rubbed his eyes and yawned then started talking towards his door and opened it, only to be blinded by the sunrise that beamed through the big windows of their living room.

Hinata noticed his door open and immediately turned off her music. Whoopsies, I was a bit toooo loud wasn't I? Heh.

H: "Nii-san?"

N: "Hold on, I just got blinded by the sun."

Hinata chuckled as Neji constantly blinked, trying to adjust to the sudden light, and as soon as he did he took in the view in front of him.

N: "W-wow. We had this sort of view? Since when?"

Hinata revealed a smile as she also took in the view.

H: "It's always been there but you never got up this early to see the view or you'd come home too late when the sun would've already set. It's beautiful, right?"

N: "Beautiful is an understatement. Wanna eat outside on the balcony this morning?"

Hinata nodded as she continued making breakfast and gave Neji his coffee while looking at the view before him. Within 2 minutes, he finished and went to get ready as Hinata began stressing about what to make for lunch.

What should I make for lunch? I really don't wanna waste money on lunch. We really need to go grocery shopping. I'll just make some bento.

She made bento for both her and Neji within 15 minutes. It was nearly 7am, there wasn't much rush for them as school started at nearly 9am, but Neji always found it difficult to find parking in the school after 8 so they usually leave early. Neji came out after getting ready as Hinata set up their breakfast on the table outside their balcony.