Hidden meaning of the Synopsis-Structure-Build

This synopsis build is only for authors & writers, who want that their own story advertise it themselves, that readers do it out of their own will. However, the most important thing is that you have realised that active self-advertising could damage your image and especially the opinion of the people around you. Sure, it might work to most people, into leading them through a conversation to read your story, but experienced readers, who have been in the writing/reading business for a long time can see through you pretty easily that you're just manipulating a person into reading it and that it's the only purpose of the 'conversation. These readers and people tend to get annoyed by the manipulation and the nonstop advertising from your side and every mention that is related to your story. Furthermore that you can't handle a normal conversation without a mention of your story. Just think of it.

Who would like to be used and being tossed aside after the 'purpose' of chatting is done?

You might understand it, or you might not, because you're stucked in a bubble and can't get out yourself. However, if you realise it after reading this part, then it's already a win for you, when you have noticed the pattern you've been doing so far and maybe you could avoid manipulate someone into reading it.

If you are still here, then I can only applaud, your future looks bright.

If you want to become a good writer, focus your attention on your small steps goal, write for fun and not for fame, the goal of this synopsis guide is to make the book advertise/attract itself to a reader, so the reader gets attracted out of their own accord to your books/stories/novels, looking forward to reading your story and not because you have advertised it like crazy, like for example, asking every people you come across to read it, or pming everyone in facebook, or twitter and other sites to read your story.

First it will make you tired, exhausted and annoyed, advertising like that for a long time. And to most of the people, it will look like that you are extremely desperate. It also will destroy your image.

From what I have experienced so far, those who advertise nonstop and can't hold a normal conversation without leading it back to their own story nor stop passiv advertising, their stories always lacked in the plot. 99% I end up quit reading it.

However, the most important part is that you would loose/forget the joy of writing.

Of course, I am not saying that advertising is a bad thing, however there are various good ways of advertising your own story. Without making yourself crazy. Various good ways are explained in the best wattpad guides.

*It doesn't mean you're not allowed to 'advertise'. There are many ways to advertise, like create your own facebook page, add a signature with a banner, and post/comment a lot in a forum. For example novelupdates. It will lead the people to get curious and they will check it out. It really works without you doing active self advertising. There are many newcomers, who don't realise it could damage their own image, which is important for a writer, who wants to become an author. Just take the famous published authors as an example. They don't do the advertising themselves. They let others do the work.*

Ah and don't forget, that a synopsis is for telling/explaining the story in the very first place and Second is the hidden meaning part.

Of course, remember a synopsis is not only a sort of means to advertise, but also a means of telling the story!

So... I think, I mentioned everything... let's start with the three steps: Synopsis-Structure-Build