Chapter 1- Suffering and New Pages

Jacob POV

Cut.Cut.Cut... All that I could do to get away from it all. All I wanted was to fit in and have a boyfriend who'd treasure me and point out my perfections. Here in Georgia its nothing but a bunch of homophobic assholes. Constant words like "faggot" and "queer" kept on replaying in my head. I was sick and tired of it all. I was about to cut again until mama called me downstairs to tell me something. When I got downstairs all i heard was "we are moving". I instantly got excited thinking that we are going to start over. I tuned everything else my mother was saying out, until she said "mijo are you listening to me?" She stated with a hint of anger in her voice. "We are leaving tommorow morning so you better start packing" I almost instantly rushed up the stairs tripping on the last one.

-Moving Day-

As we left the house, I didnt even bother to look back. All i thought was "Fuck You Georgia". We made our way to the airport and checked in and all that stuff. Our flight was just about 2 hours. I couldnt wait to to start over again with my past behind me.

We finally arrived in New York and took a cab to our new address. It was a huge 2 floor house with a fountain infront. I was astonished at the site. I turned to my mother and smiled. "Make yourself at home" she said as i ran into the house like a kid in a candy shop.

-4 Hours Later-

It was now 5pm and the moving truck finally arrived. As we started unloading the truck, I saw the hottest boy that I've ever seen in my life. He was about 6 feet tall, had muscles for days, had a caramel complexion with small blonde curls on his head. Jesus couldnt even explain the things that I'd let him do to me. Then I thought "hes probably not even gay". I sighed and picked up a box marked kitchen. As I turned around, I bumped into someone. It was him....

Chresanto POV

"Ayo Roc" my best friend Ray called. "School ova". I couldnt believe that I didnt hear the bell. I dapped Ray and walked into the hallway and almost instantly heard "hey sexy". I just shook my head. Welcome to South Shore High School. The school if wannabe thugs, prostitutes and hoes. Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of cool people here who I hang out with. As i got my stuff out my locker, the school hoe Justine came up to me. "Hey sexy, I can make you feel better now". I knew she was up to no good. Last time me and Justine had sex she claimed that I got her pregnant. And ya boy know he wrapped it up. I just pushed past her and out the school doors.

As I turned onto my street, I saw one of the prittiest girls ive seen. She had her hair in a curly afro, her curves were undeniable and shawty had ass for days. As I was daydreamin about pounding into her tight hole, I bumped into someone...

AN: Sorry for the short chappie! Its my first story so bare with me lol. To update I'll like at least 5 votes lol

-Hollywood❄️-