Chapter 4- New Relations? (filler)

Jacob POV
"DONT DRAG ME INTO YOUR WORLD YOU FAG" replayed over and over in my head. I was tired of people judging me, im one of the nicest people you could ever meet but they like to take advantage of me and test my patience. This isnt the first time chresanto has done it to me. Im just done. I had no more tears left, all i had was anger build up inside of my. Ha, you guess your life is going to change for the better but it's actually a replay of the past. Soon school was over and i was on my way home.

As soon as I entered the house, i was bombarded by questions about the look on my face. Of course i couldnt tell my mother what occurred at the school due to the fact that she's actually crazy and would cut chresanto in a heartbeat. I just shrugged her questions off to the side. I made my way upstairs, plugged my iphone into my Ihome and started playing Sam Smiths album "In The Lonely Hour" and tuned it to my favorite track 'Not in That Way' and started to lightly shed tears. Hurt and hate ravaged my mind. Then the idea of chresanto not giving a care in the world about ky feelings came to mind.

Chresanto POV
I dont know what happened. I just knew i said an extremely harsh statement towards Jacob. I knew it due to the facts that in his eyes i saw the look of hate and regret. I dont know what caused me to say that.. Was it to the fact that i was actually growing attraction towards the boy?.. Yeah, i think thats it, its just that the fact of homosexuality doesnt cope with me very easily. Jacob does have very girly features so it probably wont be that bad dating him. I guess a relationship could actually solve my problems. Having someone to call yours sounds very calming plus i could actually get Jacob to be mine. Ill just ask him tommorow.

-Next Day, 5th Period-
I ran into the crowded and funky smelling lunchroom just in time to see Jacob sitting at an empty table. I saw how he looked, his curls werent as bouncy as they always were , his skin wasnt bright and glowing and to top it off, he wasnt showing his beautiful smile like he always does. I caused all of this and i have to fix it. I hesitantly walked to his table and sat across from him. He saw me infront of him and frowned more, if that was even possible. 'Jacob can i ask you a question?' I asked as sweat beads started to form on my forehead. He nodded indicating me to go on. I studdered 'W-will you b-be my boyfriend?' Gosh, as if i was not nervous before..... 'No' was what i heard and my heart broke. 'All of a sudden you ask me out?.. You made me feel like a pile of shit Chres.' He said in all one breath. "Look kid, Jacob as soon as I laid eyes on you i feel a wierd connection. That first day i spazzed out on you due to the fact that i felt undeniable sparks when you held my hand. A rush of jealously overcame me when you lustily looked at my fellow football players, i only wanted you to look at me, i dont know what has been going on with me all these days. Look jacob, i see a great future for us both" i said with tears forming. He gave me a heartwarming smile and hugged me. There were those sparks again, this time i didnt push him away or anything, i just hugged back. I really like this boy even though i just met him. "Just give me some time to think and clear my mind alright?" He said.. I nodded.. His thoughts are worth my patience.

Jacob POV
I cannot believe Chresanto fucking August, the star quaterback of the football tesm actually asked me out. Although i need alot of time to think my descisions out, i see him as a very loving and caring boyfriend. Im just wondering if one day we could actually be an openly gay couple who doesnt care about anyone's personal opinions towards us. Ahh, chresanto, you dont know what you do to me.

AN: im not even satisfied with this chappie.. Ugh.. Not in the mood today

-Hollywood❄️❤️-