𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌

Everything was a mess inside Linda and Amenadiel's home. From Maze stabbing the walls with her knives, Trixie cleaning up the food plates she dropped on the floor, Linda trying to comfort Charlie, and poor Amenadiel trying to make Charlie stop crying.

"Oh! Bloody me."

Chloe offered to help Linda while Lucifer took another drink from his flask. All of their family dinner planning had turned into, this.

After an hour of cleaning up Trixie and Charlie's mess, everyone sat down at the table hoping that things would not get any worse. Maze served them their food which was chaotic. Chloe and Lucifer sat beside each other, looking at one another occasionally. Chloe slowly crept her hands near Lucifer's, until they held hands while trying to keep it hidden under the table. Trixie knew what was going on and felt genuinely disgusted. Two people flirting in front of her? Not her type.

Every time Maze or Linda would bring up the topic of Chloe finding anyone new yet, they would always choke, cough, or laugh very awkwardly which was VERY suspicious. Chloe could see that Lucifer was feeling shy, his cheeks were burning red and he would avoid eye contact with her.

The dinner went quite well through the night. Except for the early dinner preparation problem. Trixie and Maze decided to spend the night at Linda and Amenadiel's so that they could watch over the baby while they were asleep.

Lucifer and Chloe said their goodbyes and headed out. They didn't expect Maze to not be throwing knives around but instead she was just, normal. Unusual for a demon to be calm all of a sudden.

Lucifer drove Chloe back to her house but she decided to stay with Lucifer for the night. She wondered that she could sleep peacefully, knowing that he was by her side.

"Would you mind if I spend the night at your place?"
"And why is that, Detective?"
"Nothing, just wanted to have a couple drinks and have a chat."

On the drive back to the penthouse, Chloe couldn't suppress her feelings for Lucifer any longer. She wanted to open up to him and express how she really feels about him. When they parked outside Lux, she started feeling anxious on what she was about to say. She couldn't get any complete thought together in her head. They went up the elevator and into the penthouse, when they saw him.