𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝

Lucifer was just about to head out with his bags all packed, when Chloe and Trixie appeared in the elevator.

"Lucifer come on, we'll be late!"

They pulled him in to the elevator and quickly rushed to get in the Corvette. Seeing Chloe and Trixie very excited and happy, lifted a great burden in Lucifer's soul. He always wanted to see them happy together, as they should be. Everyone was all cheery until Lucifer and Trixie paused. Chloe thought that they were just being dramatic, but then she looked behind her. It was Maze carrying her bag full of knives, racing towards the parked car.

"Oh, hi Maze. We never expected to uhm, see you here."
"I just thought that I would never miss this chance to go to Hawaii with you guys!" Maze declared loudly and quickly loaded her bags onto the car.

They arrived at the airport and boarded their plane. Chloe and Lucifer sat beside each other while Trixie and Maze sat at the back, nearest to the pantry. Chloe soon fell into deep sleep as she was exhausted from working all day the day before and couldn't help but finally relax on the plane beside Lucifer.

Lucifer noticed that Chloe slept all throughout the flight and gave her his complimentary blanket. Chloe's head then leaned on his shoulder and Lucifer couldn't move, despite being in an uncomfortable position. He didn't want to disturb her sleep, so he just patted her head and let her rest on his shoulder the entire flight. He kissed her forehead and began stroking her hair as she continued to fall asleep. He too, fell asleep, hugging Chloe and leaning his head on hers.

Both of them woke up to the sound and shake of the plane as they landed. Maze and Trixie came out of the plane uncontrollably laughing while Lucifer and Chloe were still snoozy after being abruptly woken up.

They took the taxi to their vacation home for the next 2 months. It was on a beach in a resort and everything looked perfect. The water, the weather, everything. Chloe finally breathed a sigh of relief as she finally had time to herself. On the other hand, Lucifer took this opportunity to learn more about Chloe, since he was still paranoid about what happened to him in those 5 minutes of hell.

They all gathered around a bonfire on the beautiful white sand beach, with the sound of the waves crashing on shore nearby, to the crackle of the fire, and the cool Pacific breeze. The stars looked down on them on the beautiful infinite darkness of the night sky. Everyone was laughing and having the time of their lives, carefree about the outside world, and valuing their time while they can. It felt so perfect for Lucifer and Chloe. They felt perfect, for each other.