fifth date

5th date

Soojin fixed her shirt and patted her cheek. "You're already grown up, my baby!" She exclaimed, wiping her imaginary tears, earning a growl from Hyewon.

"Is the necklace already with you?" She piped in.

Hyewon answered, a little bit strained. "Yes."

"We already prepared everything. Go fetch your bunny!"

Hyewon nodded and did a salute. "Thank you really, unnies." She said, then looked at Jimin, Jiyoon, Soojin, and Soeun who came to help her to prepare.

It's just simple. She prepared a table on the garden at the park, she asked the management for permission of course, it was easy since Soojin knew some people around. Jiyoon cooked the food for them, Jimin fixed the table and chairs, Soeun helped to decorate, and Soojin brought the candles and flowers.

After smiling gratefully at her unnies once again, she hopped into her car and drove to Jihyo's apartment. The latter does not know about this. Jihyo only knew that they would have a night date, strolling around the park but Hyewon decided to finally ask her to be her official girlfriend. She knew Jihyo really wanted to have a label, she cant help but to call Hyewon her best friend instead in some circumstances even if they're more than that.

She saw Jihyo standing in front of her apartment complex, wearing a simple white dress and jacket. She honked at her making the older jump in shock.

Hyewon laughed while Jihyo glared at hee before hopping in then slapped her arm playfully. "I can't believe you really used your car," The older exclaimed, surprised. "Please, I still want to live so drive carefully." She added which made Hyewon snort, of course, she will be extra careful because she's with Jihyo.

Throughout the ride, the younger would grab Jihyo's hand then kiss the back of it. The sweet gesture made Jihyo giddy but she would later on scold the younger and tell her to focus on driving.

After a bit, they reached the park and the younger one unbuckled Jihyo's seat belt (Hyewon always does this even way before) and immediately unbuckled her own then went outside to open the door for her bunny.

They strolled around the park, talking about stuff with frozen treats on their hands while the unoccupied were intertwined between them.

Hyewon then looked at her watch and it's the perfect time. She dragged Jihyo to the flower pathway. "Jihyo, do you still remember this garden?" She asked. The older nodded cheerfully looking at the flowers and found them beautiful even in the dark. "Of course, silly! We always go here when we were younger." She answered and reminisced their childhood days.

"Nice! Anyway, I wanted to show you something."

And finally, she dragged Jihyo to the place. She heard a gasp from the older when she saw the table, candles and flower petals around them. She knew how sucker Jihyo is for romantic and cliché stuff. She stumbled upon this certain movie and decided to copy it.

"You prepared it for me?" Jihyo asked, mouth covering her mouth then leaned towards her to kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you really! I really love it! Like i'm in those movies!" She exclaimed before happily skipping to the chair. Hyewon took a deep breath then smiled before sitting at the opposite seat.

"And pasta!" Jihyo was in awe. Hyewon grinned then her eyes narrowed when she saw Jimin behind the bushes, holding her laugh, she gave her a look. Jimin rolled her eyes then gave a thumbs up before sneakily running away before Jihyo could even notice her.

And finally they ate. Jihyo kept gushing over how she put a lot of effort and prepared such stuff like this. She was genuinely happy and the younger one was glad too. Hyewon led her to the lake behind the garden after finishing their meal.

"Jihyo."

Hyewon nervously called out. Jihyo hummed in response, turning to her with a confused look.

With a sigh, she fished her hand inside her coat's pocket and checked the box before retreating it again. She took a deep breath before taking a step forward then grabbed her both hands.

"Bunny," She started. "You know that I'm not really good at expressing myself with words right?" Jihyo nodded. "Although I'm not good at it... You know how much you mean to me."

"I will be straight forward now. Sorry for making you wait." Hyewon seriously said and Jihyo's heart skipped a beat.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Hyewon finally asks, her heart beating wildly, eyes soft as it was only focused on Jihyo's ones.

Jihyo's lips slowly curved up into a smile. "Yes." She answered without any hesitation on her voice and stared back at her with the same love-struck eyes.

Hyewon grinned and tried her best not to squeal and jump in happiness. She fished out the box first and opened it, picking up the necklace then she herself wore it to Jihyo. The older caressed it. "I like it." She said then looked up to her.

"You look very beautiful." Hyewon suddenly blurted out, staring intently at her girlfriend. Jihyo gave her a smug look. "I know." She answered by making Hyewon snort. Both of them laughed then stared at each other for a few seconds before instantly inching closer.

"Han Jihyo, my bunny," Hyewon whispered lovingly, wrapping her arms around Jihyo's waist while the older one wrapped her arms around Hyewon's nape. "I love you." She muttered, kissing Jihyo's forehead with gentleness.

Jihyo pulled Hyewon for a passionate kiss first. "I love you too, Jo Hyewon." She whispered against Hyewon's lips before pulling away.

Hyewon grinned, resting her forehead on Jihyo's. "I guess the younger us were right. We're soulmates." She said, recalling their childhood memories where they call each other soulmates.

They smiled at each other again then sat by the big rock. There's JHW HJH written on it, and if Hyewon was right Jihyo wrote it when they were still seven.

Hyewon snorted then searched for a sharp rock."You were so lame back then." She said, and started to scribble on the rock. When Jihyo saw it, she blushed and playfully slapped Hyewon but gave her a kiss again.

JHW HJH = FOREVER

"You're the lame one."

"You love me anyway."

"Whatever, loser."

"Yeah, I love you too, bunny."

Fifth date: Be official girlfriends already!!!—success!

-END-

A/N: Sorry if it took long! I'm very busy these past few weeks so yeah... Anyway, see you on my next Weeekly works UWU~!