Chapter 30: Secret Passage Ways

Jades Pov
•••

Soon Cloe and my step mom left.
I struggled to get out of the chairs but is was no use. The ropes just got tighter. My fucking mouth was still duck taped so I couldn't yell for Harry. But I was not gonna give up. I have to get out of here. Since my feet were tied to the chair I could only hop. So I hopped to the wall and began falling in the wall hoping to break the chair. But it didn't work. So on my last try I jumped dead in the air and landed on my back. The chair just broke apart. I pulled the ropes off and then my leg started stinging. I looked down and it was sliced open. I ripped the duck tape off. "Ahhhh fuck" I sighed. Then I ran over to to an old dresser and there was an old shirt in it. I wrapped it tightly around my leg and ran to the door. Of course it was locked. So I started searching for a secret passage way.
"Fuck Jade, this ain't scoot doo, of course there ain't a fucking secret passage way!" I snapped at myself. Then I leaned on the wall and all of a sudden the wall spun around and I was in a hallway. I started walking down the steps that was in the hallway when I saw a huge vent. I looked through it and it was the hall way in which our bedroom was at. I got excited and remembered there was a vent like this in the kitchen and living room. I ran down more stairs and saw another vent. It was the kitchen. I was in the walls, there is hidden passageways in the walls. Freakkkyyy.
I looked through the vent and saw Harry sitting in the kitchen with his head in his hands. "HARRY HELP ME" i yelled at him. He jolted up and looked scared.
"In the vent Harry. Help me!" I said. Then he realized it was me.
"Jade?" he said and walked slowly to me.
"yes hurry up and help me" I said. Then he ran over to me and smashed the vent off with his foot. "Omg! Jade!" He said pulling me into his chest and stroking my now oily hair. I started crying because of how my bed I missed him. And then I flopped onto the floor like a fish.
"What happened!?" He asked.
That was the question I dreaded to hear but I had to answer it someday.
"Cloe and my step mom are out to get me. They tied me up in the attic and I found this passage way and I had to get out I hate the fact I can't beat the shit out if them." I said.
His eyes were wide.
"Why did they do that?" He asked.
"I am wondering the same thing!" I said.
"We have got to solve this mystery!" He said.
"You sound like a person from scooby doo!" I said laughing.
He blushed. Then I dried off my body and transformed into a human again.
"I'm never leaving your side ever again..." He said.
"What about showers?" I smirked.
"I'll just have to join!" He smirked and winked.