➛✧ 3

Gguk
Wgat ate yoy doinh?

Unknown number
Omg he sent a message first but|
Jeongguk are you okay?

Gguk
I haveee no resoon to ne ok

Unknown number
Oh Gosh
Jeongguk are you drunk?

Gguk
Nopeeeee

Unknown number
Shit he's drunk|
Where are you now?

Gguk
Busan fjjshjaisks
Sir, soneome wabts to kisd me?

Unknown number
Oh Jeongguk calm down and can you go out baby?

Gguk
Am I your baby?

Unknown number
Yeah you are my tiny baby
Please go out now
Did you do?

Gguk
I'm out byt the weather iss do colf

Unknown number
Aww my babe|
Well done
Where are you right now?

Gguk
I don't knpw byt I'm agraid off

Unknown number
Don't be afraid Jeongguk
So can you send me your location?

Gguk
What djfososjjasj?
I'm cooolldddd

Unknown number
Please focus here
↻ screenshot ↻
Click here and send me your location

Gguk
↻ location ↻
Come quicklrr

Unknown number
I'm coming, don't go anywhere

Taehyung's pov ↓

When I hung up, I got out of the house and got into the car. There is a fear inside of me that I can't contain. The location which was sent, showed he was half an hour away from here. I was driving so fast I would get there in 10 minutes.

There was a bar called "VK" in front of me. According to what he said he should've been outside. After a few minutes of calling I saw him behind the bar. He shouldn't have known who I was because it just wasn't time. At least I couldn't say until he got used to me. Our school was very strict in such matters. If they knew our relationship, they would kick out both of us.

"My God, Jeongguk what are you doing here?"

"Mr.Kim nothing I..I'm waiting for my hero. He will come and take me. Why are you here?"

"Why did you drink so much? Come let me take you home."

"N..no Mr.Kim, I said my hero will come and take me. He said me to not go anywhere from this place."

"Who is your hero?"

"Ssshh I can't say, it's a secret. You know Mr.Kim he makes me feel good."

I fell in love with him once again after his words. He felt good no matter how bad I acted. My heart was like the heart flutter of a child who just opened his eyes to the world. Fast and innocent me when I was thinking about these things he was suddenly on me. He was staying tiny on my arms. Although he was 18, he was really like a baby. Yes he was a baby Kim Taehyung's little baby. After a long struggle I brought him to my house. If his dad saw him like this,he would be worried.