-chapter 3-

Draco rolls his eyes as you stand back up and sit down, you could tell he wanted you badly at that moment. "Why not find another girl to drool  over malfoy" you say. Draco looks your body up and down, then looks away because you called him out. "No girl is like you y/n" he whispered under his breathe. You heard it and tried not to smile, you put your leather jacket on and turn away from Draco. After class, you were walking to your dorm when you feel a cold hand grab your arm and yank you into an empty class room. You knew it was draco from the cold hands, he sets you on the desk. "Hey princess" he said while looking at your lips. "What Draco? What do you need?" You say trying not to kiss his lips. He tucks your hair behind your ear "do you want to go to dinner with me?" He said smiling. You look into his sparkling eyes, you wanted to say no. But Draco starts rubbing your thigh waiting for an answer, he knew he could get you to say yes to anything by just looking at you. "Fine I'll go to dinner with you"  you say. Draco's cold hands trail down your body making you want him immediately, he then lifts your chin up so you both make eye contact. His lips crash into yours, you missed kissing him. He then grabs all of your hair so he has better access to your neck, he starts kissing it intensely. He then licks your collarbone, making you forget how to breath. He then starts sucking, you let out a slight moan in his ear. He then stops what he's doing. "w-why did you s-stop" you say out of breath. Draco smiles "we have to get ready for dinner" he said. He then turns around, and leaves you alone in the empty classroom. You sit there trying to calm yourself down, Draco got you all worked up after pulling what he did just now. "Oh malfoy, two can play that game" you say to yourself. You knew exactly how to tease him back, "this dinner should be fun" you laugh to yourself as you get up and walk to your dorm. You didn't know at the moment but what you pulled at the restaurant just made draco punish you. He was very dominant and always was in control, but you always let him win. He makes you weak. You walk into your dorm and slip on a green silk dress that made your hourglass figure look incredible. You then curl your hair and fix your makeup. You grab your black heels, and spray on your vanilla scented perfume. The one that made Draco go crazy. You then walk down to the common room and sit down in front of Blaise and Pansy, Draco wasn't ready yet. "Where are you two going?" Pansy says with a smirk on her face. "Oh shut up he wants to take me to dinner" you say flipping Pansy off. She laughs, Draco then walks down the stairs. You stand up, Draco looks you up and down. "Well what are you looking at? Let's go" you say. Draco snaps out of it and you both walk to the car, you get in and sit down. Draco takes a sniff and smells your vanilla perfume, he looks away with a smirk on his face. "Wipe that smirk off your face asshole" you say looking over at him. He laughs and looks at you. You both arrive at the restaurant and sit down, you order water and a salad. So does Draco, as you take a bite of your salad. You "accidentally" push your water into Draco's lap. "Oops" you say. He looks up at you, he stands up and grabs your arm. He yanks you to the car, "you will be punished for that" he said. "What is your father going to hear about this?" You laugh. He grabs your neck, "no princess we will be going to my dorm tonight. Be quiet the rest of the time home or else your punishments will be worse." He whispered in your ear, his hand starts to trail off to your thigh going higher and higher up your dress. "stay quiet princess this is only the beginning" he said as he stuck his hand in your underwear. You tried to stay quiet, but Draco's punishment don't scare you. He kept grip of your neck so he held you still has the other was in your underwear, he then stuck them inside you. You stayed quiet surprisingly, "does that feel good princess?" He whispered softly in your ear. "Yes draco" you whimpered as you wanted him to keep going. "You were never granted permission to talk" he said. He then slips out his fingers and lets go of your neck "you will have to wait the drive back, brats don't receive pleasure" he says. You cross your legs and move away from him, you wanted him to keep going. But you stayed quiet and knew tonight was going to be along night.