Chapter 6: Confession

~ITS FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GONNA MAKE THE SHIP SAIL ON FRIDAY!~

Today's the day.... Today I will confess my love to Sammy, the past week has been... amazing! I've loved every second I've spend with my prophet.... And I can't wait to spend the rest of our time here in the studio with him.... Maybe... I'll get to stay with him forever.

I gather up my courage and walk up to Sammy "Hello Bendy!" He smiles "Hey Sam..." I say my face heating up "Is.... Something wrong?" He asks "N-No, can I ask you something?" I say barely making eye contact with him "Like I said you can ask me anything!" He says smiling I clear my throat.

"I know this might sound a bit crazy, I-I mean I am crazy, but..." Oh god I must sound like an idiot! "W-Would you like to um... b-be my um... M-m-my... my... Mine? I-I mean not like MINE, but like, oh god I've ruined it! L-Let me start over again!" I say my face turning red.

Sammy giggles "Then what do you mean MINE?" He asks my face turns redder "What I'm trying to say is.... S-Sammy will you be my lover?" I say taking his hands in mine and smiling his face lights up.

"YES! YES YES YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG! YES!" He says hugging me I return the hug then I tilt his head, remove his mask and kiss him.

I feel him smile into the kiss, I wrap my hands around his waist and pull him closer then I hear Norman screeching and I pull away from the kiss blushing like crazy! Norman is jumping up and down with Jack faceplaming himself.

"Excuse Norman, he's busy squealing over his ship..." Jack mutters

"MY OTP IS CANON! WHOOOOO!! IT'S CANON! AND I WAS HERE WHEN IT SAILED YEAH!" Norman yells and runs off.

"BAMMY HAS SAILED EVERYBODY! IT HAS LEFT THE DOCK AND IS FLOATING ON THE GAY SEA!"

I hold Sammy's hand and give it a squeeze, "Yeah, it did sail..." I smile and walk away hand in hand with Sammy "I love you M'Lord."

I hesitate for a moment nobody's ever said that to me "I....I love ya too Sam." I say and pick him up bridal style and carry him to his room and lay him down in his bed and cuddle with him, I got my man, my somewhat happy ending so far and Alice is dead! That's literally the second best part of it all! And this is the end Bye now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: BENDY YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL DAMNIT!
Bendy: I know
Sammy: that wasn't necessary
Me: Wait, where's Norman?
Jack: Still fanboying
Me: Ah, welp Bendy is right! This is the end of the book! Can't believe I got it done in like... a week! BYE LOVES!

-Mealnel and the BATIM crew 🖤🖤🖤