Shower

"Jungkook? There's someone here to see you," Jimin opened the slightly ajar bedroom door to enter but heard running water. He found the bathroom door open and his legs trudged him toward the gap.

Jungkook had officially moved into his house last night. As he neared the bathroom, his heart started beating for the heck of it. His breathing quickened as he contemplated that he should leave, but his body turned hot as his eyes fell on Jungkook's curved waist and his ass. He knew he should go away, but his feet were cement.

Jungkook was washing his hair behind the glass partition with his back to the door. Jimin's boner twitched in his pants and he accidentally smacked his head on the door.

He panicked, watching Jungkook turn towards the sound. Luckily, the boy mustn't have thought anything of it because he had gone right back to showering and Jimin let out a sigh of relief as he walked out into the living room and rushed to his own bathroom to take care of the little problem. 

Jimin's fist was on his shaft as he closed his eyes, quickening his pace, imagining taking Jungkook in the bathroom. His mouth left grunts as he chased his pleasure.

He gasped and trembled as he seeded his hot spurts in his palm, head arching as he leaned against the slippery wall. His chest heaved as he licked his lips, feeling the thudding of his heart. 

When he opened his eyes, Taehyung's words suddenly reverberated to him. The bliss on his face turned to a thoughtful look before he shook his head and glided under the showerhead to rinse the soap quickly.

Changing into an all-white sweat set, he sauntered back to the living room, forgetting about the visitor, who had already left.

When Jungkook approached the living room after fifty minutes, he found Jimin reading a book. Noticing the man's attention on the pages, Jungkook didn't hesitate to walk up to him, which would have been difficult if Jimin was to concentrate on him instead. "What are you reading there?" He asked slowly, sitting on the next couch. 

"Psychothriller. It's called drawn to the red moon with a grey sky." 

"Oooh," Jungkook's lips stretched. "I'd get old trying to remember that name."

It was now that Jimin put down the book and smiled at him. "How are you feeling today?"

"Okay...I guess." 

Jimin nodded slowly, thinking what to say as he stood up from his couch and stepped forward. "I want you to be comfortable, Jungkook. Let's act like roommates."

"We are roommates. We don't have to act." Jungkook chuckled this time. 

Seeing the smile on Jungkook's lips, Jimin felt like he was having his favorite drink, and he didn't even have any favorite. He could get addicted to this. "Right!" His eyes faltered away. Only if Jungkook knew what he thought about him or what he wanted to do to him, he could bet himself that the younger wouldn't be in his house. "One month then, huh!"

"One month," Jungkook sighed determinedly. 

After moving here, Jungkook wanted to keep everything behind him, but it wasn't easy. He kept thinking about everything. Jin didn't care if he lived or died. He used him to be his companion and help him in his loneliness, or maybe the man was simply attracted to his good looks. There was never love.

He thought about the person he thought he hated the most until last night, the one he had lost his virginity to, but his most hated person was nothing. By the end of the night, he concluded what real hate was when he tried to overlook Jin's mistakes, but it backfired. He wanted to turn the hate he was feeling for Jin back into love again, or anything less intense than hate, but he failed to harbor any sympathy toward Jin even after he tried. 

"Now that you aren't my guest anymore, I am not cooking for you."

"What?" Jungkook suddenly looked up at Jimin before discerning his words. He laughed the next moment. "I am a decent cook, Jimin Hyung. Let me make you something."

Jimin was successful in pulling Jungkook from his gloomy daze, smiling evidently when the younger walked into the kitchen. He walked after him. 

Jungkook turned to find himself in close proximity to Jimin and he stammered back, his gaze falling to the floor suddenly. "C-can you show me where you keep everything?"

Jimin smirked, knowing the result of his presence. He began to show Jungkook everything. From lower cabinets to top shelves, Jungkook was familiar with where the groceries, snacks, and utensils were stored after a few minutes. "You can go and rest. I've got it." He assured Jimin expeditiously. 

"Let me help, Jungkook." Jimin reached for the big bowl and a whip. 

"N-no," Jungkook was feeling nervous under Jimin's sight. He badly wanted the man out of the kitchen. "Please, Hyung. Go read your book."

"It's a psychothriller, Jungkook. Too early in the morning to be reading it."

"Then do something else. Anything."

Jimin smirked again when he saw Jungkook not making eye contact with him. He leaned on the counter and inhaled while sucking his stomach in and stretching his arms. As he exhaled, he let out a moan of relief and leisurely started walking out of the open kitchen. "Your wish."

**

Jimin could sniff the fragrance of English omelets everywhere in the house, even in his bedroom where he had come to work on something urgent after Taehyung called him. Hearing Jungkook calling him, he set the laptop aside and walked out to find the boy sitting on the couch, focused on the book. The two plates with eggs had a juvenile presentation of smiley faces made from ketchup kept on the table. It caused Jimin to smile fondly.

Sensing Jimin's presence, Jungkook put the book down and slid back on the couch, even though there was more than enough space for two people to sit on it comfortably. "Thank you for this, Jungkook. I hope you didn't mind me joking earlier." The older spoke in a sweet tone, taking a seat beside the younger.

"That?" Jungkook chuckled. "I am glad you asked me to cook. You aren't exactly the best chef in the world."

Jimin's eyes widened and he gleamed with a bright beam, hearing Jungkook's quip. The boy wasn't hopeless after all. He was trying to be better and Jimin took comfort in it.

After laughing it off, they started talking again. The conversation flowed naturally as if they were two like-minded people who had a lot in common to discuss. "So...this?" Jungkook picked up the book by its spine, "I didn't peg you as a psychothriller kind of guy."

"What did you think of me then?" Jimin put his fork down, turning his frame to look at Jungkook inquisitively. 

"Not a reader at all honestly."

"Then what?" Jimin's brows raised, tongue lapping over his bottom lip to clean the crumbs. 

"Someone who was into elegant things, like listening to opera, art galleries kind of a guy, you know." 

Jimin let out a squeaking laugh, his shoulders shaking as he picked up his fork again. Jungkook looked away when he realized he was staring for too long. "I'll be in my room." He stood up suddenly.

"Jungkook," Jimin gulped the content in his throat when the 20-year-old turned to him. "We can go out tonight. I will call Taehyung and we all can go to this club I love. I think you'll appreciate it, unlike my idiot friend. My treat."

Jungkook thought. Jimin was letting him stay here for free. He already owed the man his hospital money and food. Could he accept a treat from him on top of that? 

"What are you thinking?"

Jungkook shook his head. "You guys should go. I am not in the mood."

"That's exactly why you are going. You can study in your free time until then." Jimin declared and turned back to resume eating, letting the boy just stand in his place and think.