10

"Is this you?"

Mike ask his boyfriend about the photo. Tap (Toptap) lean forward towards where his boyfriend is pointing at. He nod his head to reply as a yes

"Then who's this little boy?"

"That's my brother"

"What? You have brother? But you've never mentioned about him before...where is he? Won't you introduce me to your brother?" Mike smile widely to his boyfriend while Tap stare at him with sad eyes.

"I lost him when he was two years old"

"Oh!" Mike slowly close the photo and put his arm around his boyfriend to comfort him. "I'm sorry"

"No..it's okay"

"I think we should..search for him?" Mike suggest "maybe he will be out somewhere else too, I bet he will be pretty and cute just like you!"

"Pretty?" Toptap raise his brows and can't help but to smile at his boyfriend cheesy words.

"Actually I've been searching for him everyday but i guess, fate didn't want us to be"

"Dont say that, I'll help you find him...I know how much he is an important person for you, so don't worry okay? I'll do anything to make you happy!"

Tap hold Mike's face with his hands and caress it, smile with each other and kiss him softly on his lips. Mike is melting at the kiss, he wasn't expect Toptap to kiss him suddenly.

Meanwhile at 012

Win help Bright in cleaning the room, they repainted the wall into their favourite mixing colours, it almost look like a rainbow because they play together with the paints.

Bright was swiping the floor which he is bad at, he look under the bed to swipe the dust out but he found a small photo lying in the floor with dirts. He is fill with curious when he see a little boy and an almost teenager boy sitting on the couch.

Bright call out Win if he knows about the photo or not since the eyes of the little boy in the pic is actually look like Win.

Wait...where do you found this? Oh gosh I thought I lost it...thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you thank you

"I found that pic under the bed and your welcome. By the way, is that you?"

Win nod his head still smiling like he just won and award. He was wiping the dirts from the photo and tears filled up his eyes. Bright just watch, he want to comfort and hug him but we all know that he can't touch.

The taller one is my older brother and the little one is me. Am I look cute?

"You're cute less than bunny"

Rude....Okay, I'll take that as compliment.

"Then where is your brother? Do he know you were...um...like this?"

N-no, actually (yes I need to tell him, I think he is trustworthy enough to know about me) when our parents died because of our burning house,me and my brother didn't know where to go and that's when we were put in the orphanage home.........just to lost each other. I didn't got the chance to see him since I was adopted by the Kanawat family.

"W-what? Kanawat f-family?" Win nod his head and stare at Bright with confuse look. "Then do you know P'Mew and P'Gulf?" Bright ask with super excited face while Win widen his eyes

Woah of course! You know them too? Wait How? I mean P'Gulf is my step brother while P'Mew is my step brother-in-law. Are you their friends or- how do you know about them?

"Calm down Win! Actually P'Mew is my older brother, so your step brother is my my brother-in-law now" Bright chuckle when he see Win dropping jaws.

Really? But how come I didn't saw you at the wedding day?

"I can't attended the ceremony because I was put in-" Bright pause and his expression change immediately when he was about to talk the past. But seeing Win waiting for him to finished his answer with curiosity and enjoyment, he do need to tell him at least a lies.

Or should he tell him the truth?

Win trust him right? Bright need to trust him too

"I.....I was put in the mental hospital!"