• Chapter Two •

*

   After that class, Harry was still thinking about that kiss. He had no idea that you like him, not just as a friend or in that bro/sis way.

    Later:

    You were at the Common Room. (sorry if you aren't a Gryffindor but in this story you can be in any house beacuse I didn't clearly said which is yours)

   You had a small piece of paper in your hands. You took a pen and wrote:

    Want to go to the Black Lake sometimes?
                                    Y/N

   You went outside and were ready to find Harry and pass him the note. Towards the Hogwarts ground, you made your way to the Quidditch statium. Harry was there and waved at you.

   Harry's POV:

   Oh God, it's her. My hands started shaking. I just finished my practise, I couldn't control my broom well, beacuse I was still thinking about Y/N.

   I felt some weird butterflies in my stomack, some strange feeling... I waved at her beacuse I didn't know what to do.

   Back to your POV:

   - Hi Harry. I-I wanted to... give you this... - you gave him the little note and ran away like an idiot beacuse you were scared of his reaction.

   He doesn't like me, he doesn't like me... That kiss was just friendly...

   You wanted to go to the Lake anyway, beacuse it was nice, quit place. You sat on the grass, hugged your legs to your chest.

   The lake was beautiful. The water shined at the sunshine, the weak wind curled your hair and freshed your face. Then, you could hear some noice and pulled your wand. By luck... it was just Harry. Wait - Harry? Harry Potter, alright, this is awkward.

   - Hey... - you said.

   But he didn't answer. He looked at you totally serious and got closer and closer. You thought he's angry. Closer... closer...

   - What's up, Harry? - you said, worriedly this time, trying to smile.

   Now you were face to face. His eyes looked like they were full of fire and than, he grabbed you. He took your chin and smashed his soft lips into yours. He didn't let you move, you were just there, between his arms.

   You were surprised but kissed back more passionatly and slowly pulled back, with your arms on his chest.

   - I'm sorry... I didn't know what am I doing... - he said with a shaking voice - Y/N? Say something...

   - This is the only thing I ever wanted.

   You took his hand. He looked down in surprise and then blushed.

   - May I... - he sarted but then, without any word, tangled his fingers through your y/h/t hair and brushed it. You kissed his nose.

   - I think everyone will kill us when they realise this... - you said, giggling.

   He laughted. Oh my, he laughted to your joke. His smile is just so bright and joyfull...

   - Hey, Harry...

   - Yeah?

   - Stop. Being. Cute!

   - I think it's not possible for me, sweetie.

   Did he just... yeah, he called me sweetie...

   Suddenly, Harry's face changed. He stop smiling and closed his eyes and grabbed his forehead. He started almost painfully screaming.

   - Harry! What... Oh no! Y-your scar, right?! What should I... Harry, please, look at me! Harry!!! Ha-...

      ...