Whats up Doc?

Lucius and Severus heard a quiet "enter" and entered their Lord's office and froze. They looked at each other and back to their Lord. "My Lo-" Severus tried to start but really couldn't finish.

"My Lord, what Severus is trying to say, is that we have the information you required." Lucius was trying not to laugh, hiding behind his Slytherin mask. He could see Severus was doing the same thing but the man was stuck on being able to speak.

"The information?" Their Lord snarled at them. He was clearly not in a good mood and wouldn't be for a few days, at least, if they had to guess.

"The Order is on the run, three of their members are now in Ministry custody and will be facing charges."

"Which members?"

"Two members of the Weasley family and Remus Lupin." Severus knew he failed in trying to keep the glee out of his voice on Remus Lupin's name. They didn't want to move further into the office. However, their Lord's wave of his hand, they sat down in the chairs in front of his desk.

"Fudge is going to bring them in front of the Wizengamot?" He was looking down at the catalog in front of him.

"Yes, Madam Bones has the evidence." Lucius was wondering what happened. They knew the man wasn't in a rabbit outfit when they left.

"Don't ask." Their Lord told them.

"I am sorry, but I need to know Tom, what is going on? You are wearing a blue bunny outfit with orange carrots and is that green lettuce?" Severus asked. The Dark Lord glared at Severus. "You didn't?"

"What?" Lucius asked.

"He got Harry upset again." Severus informed him.

"Tom, how many times does it take?"

"I-" The Dark Lord started and looked down. "I just couldn't resist, he looked really cute."

"What did you say?" Lucius asked.

"You don't want to know."

"Actually we do. If Harry has you wearing a bunny outfit, I am afraid of what we will end up wearing." Severus replied.

"I made a comment about how cute he looked lying in bed, like a little baby." The Dark Lord admitted, he heard their gasps. "It got worse after that, as no matter what came out of my mouth to fix it, it just made it worse. I tried to tell him he wasn't a baby but made a reference to his height and well you get the idea."

Lucius and Severus looked at him. "How long?" Lucius really wondered at times about Tom and his mouth.

"Three days, I think." The Dark Lord hoped it would be over that soon. The tail felt funny to sit on.

"So you are going to be hiding from everyone?" Severus asked.

"Yes, especially Bella, she warned me last time this happened."

"You are going to have to buy a good present for him." Lucius told him.

Tom handed Lucius the Gringotts' Auction Catalog. "I am already looking."

"That is a step in the right direction." Severus glanced at the catalog. "How mad was he when he put you in the outfit?"

"He didn't even speak or use his wand again. He just looked at me, walked out, and when I went to follow him I realized I had bunny feet." He pulled back his chair and show them his feet. They are huge fluffy bunny feet. He watched them trying not to laugh.

"I think we will be hiding in here with you." Severus said after he recovered.

"He isn't mad at you." The Dark Lord told them.