Together

Friday morning

Forth woke up from a baby's cry through the monitor. He quickly got up and looked at a sleeping Phana and Ming in his bed. They had all cuddled up together after their make-out session only to wake up later to begin again. This time Ming took Phana's ass while at the same time Forth pounded Ming's ass. Afterwards they cleaned up together in the shower, kissing and hugging.

Forth lifted Aim from his bed and changed him. He made a bottle and brought him to the master suite. He climbed on the bed and laid Aim in his arms to feed him. Phana and Ming lowly woke up and watched Forth and Aim in silence. This situation could feel very awkward, but they all felt a perfect harmony.

"I want this... us ... together ..." Forth broke the silence. "Me too... I want us to be a family" Ming agreed. Phana looked between the three of them "just to be clear, are we a couple know? Like boyfriend – boyfriend – boyfriend?" "Yes" Forth answered "exclusively" he sternly said. Aim giggled as if he wanted to contribute too the conversation. "What do you think little man, do you want us to be a family?" Phana asked as he took Aim over from Forth. Aim giggled again. "I take that as a yes" Ming said as he looked at his new family. He may have lost one family, but he had found another, and he couldn't be happier.

"Let's introduce Aim to our friends and tell them about our relationship" Ming declared. Forth felt relieved, he didn't want to keep their relationship a secret and was glad Ming left the same. "We can invite everyone for a barbecue" Phana was already excitingly planning. "We can invite them Sunday evening" Forth agreed.

The four of them stayed together in bed until it was time to go too school. They all invited their friends over for a barbecue at the house on Sunday evening.

...

The end

...

I started this story a few months ago but was unable to continue because I was diagnosed with cancer and the chemo is not a good combination with writing. I hope to continue after I'm cured but decided to post the story as it is. It is not the ending I would have liked since it is just the beginning of their story. 

So lets consider this the story of how they got together and use your own fantasy to imagine how they continue to grow as a 3-way couple and how they overcome all obstacles like telling their friends and family.