I. RIVALRY

— ☆ —CHAPTER ONERIVALRY

— ☆ —
CHAPTER ONE
RIVALRY

IN THE MALFOY FAMILY THERE WERE MANY PERFECTIONS, one of them was Dahlia Malfoy. The oldest Malfoy was perfect. And she knew it. Boys were drawn to her, her beauty was one of the many factors her parents were proud of.

She had long platinum blonde hair that fell to her elbows. Pale skin and piercing blue eyes. A slim figure and well-devolved breast.

Dahlia Malfoy and Bellatrix Black were two of the most popular girls at school. But they loathed eachother, ever since Dahlia insulted Bella on the first day of first year their rivalry has been strong.

So when Dahlia Malfoy was told that they would be having the Blacks over for tea, she was furious though she would never show it.

"Of course, mother, that would be lovely," Dahlia replied with a small smile. Aurelia Malfoy nodded curtly at her daughter.

Dahlia was getting ready for dinner with the Blacks and was currently sat infront of her vanity doing her makeup.

She did a silver smoky eye with some eyeliner, lashes and a nude lipstick. After pulling her hair into an elegant bun, she slipped into an emerald green dress and silver heels.

The fifteen year old applied some perfume and added some silver studs to her ears. She exited her room and walked down to the entrance of the Manor.

She saw her mother fussing over her younger brother, Lucius' tie and her father adjusting his own tie.

Abraxas Malfoy turned to his daughter and nodded at her curtly with a small, rare smile. Aurelia smiled at her and Lucius nodded. Dahlia almost rolled her eyes, for an eleven year old he was way to formal.

The Blacks arrived moments later. Cygnus and Druella Black entered first and greeted the Malfoy Matriarch and Patriarch formally.

Soon, they were followed by their three daughters. Their youngest, Narcissa Black, who was Lucius' age, only eleven, allowed a rosy blush to grace her face as she greeted Lucius.

The middle child, Andromeda Black, smiled curtly at everyone and didn't draw to much attention to herself, the thirteen year old obviously knowing when she wasn't wanted.

And finally their oldest, Bellatrix Black, in all her glory greeted Abraxas and Aurelia, soon after Lucius, then turned to Dahlia.

Bellatrix was dressed in a floor length black, lace dress, which complimented her figure. Black heels which made the two teenagers the same height.

Her usual curly hair was in soft waves that cascaded down her back, Bellas deep brown eyes stared into Dahlias blue ones and her lips were coloured with a blood red lipstick.

"Dahlia," Bellatrix said smoothly with a blank face, but the disgust was clear in her eyes.

"Bella," Dahlia responded, her name sliding off the tip of her tongue. The blonde looked the ravenette up and down with a small tut.

During dinner Bella and Dahlia glared at eachother when their parents weren't looking.

After the Black's had left, Lucius and Dahlia were sent up to their rooms for bed. Lucius stopped Dahlia before she could enter who room and she turned to him with a questioning glance.

"Why don't you and Bella like eachother?" He asked. Dahlia rose an eyebrow and laughed.

"Nothing, you should worry your little head about, Luc," she dismissed giving him a kiss on the head before entering her before and closing the door.

She sighed and kicked off her bone breaking heels, letting her feet breath. After slipping off her dress, taking off her makeup and taking out her hair, she changed into some white, silk pyjamas.

Slipping into bed, Dahlia blew out her vanilla scented candle and fell into a dreamless sleep.