II. PREFECT

— ☆ —CHAPTER TWOPREFECT

— ☆ —
CHAPTER TWO
PREFECT

DAHLIA MALFOY SMIRKED SMUGLY AT THE OLDEST BLACK CHILD as she wore her prefect badge proudly on her robe. Bellatrix scowled at Dahlia as she mocked her.

There had been bets placed last year about which of the two would take the roll of female prefect in their fifth year and Dahlia could proudly state she had won.

As Dahlia stepped onto the Hogwarts express after waiting for her parents to finish lecturing her and her brother about how important it is to honour the Malfoy family.

Dahlia found her friends; Elena Parkinson and Emmaline Rosier in a compartment in the Slytherin part of the train and entered.

"Dahlia!" Elena called standing up to greet her bestfriend. Emmaline looked up from her book and grinned.

Dahlia hugged her the two girls and sat beside Elena and opposite Emmaline.

"So how was your summer break?" Emmaline asked, putting her book away.

"It was fine, had to deal with Black over for dinner the a few times," Dahlia said rolling her eyes.

Elena and Emmaline scowled. They all hated Bellatrix Black.

"Oh and Cissy definitely has a crush on Luc they were making eyes all through dinner," Dahlia exclaimed with a grin.

Dahlia despite hating Bellatrix, absolutely adored Narcissa Black, the youngest Black was the cutest little thing.

"Told you, they'd be so cute together!" Emmaline gushed.

"Your parents will be happy then, that Lucius fell for a respectful pure blood," Elena said and Dahlia nodded.

"Yeah, but they've been nagging me about not having a respectful pureblood boyfriend," Dahlia sighed. She knew she had a good few choices but none of them she'd be willing to spend the rest of her life with.

"I think," Elena started. "That you and Rodolphus would be super cute and he's super cute," Elena said.

Dahlia rolled her eyes but a pink tings graced her cheeks. The two had been unofficially dating for six months during fourth year, and were dubbed the best 'couple' in the school.

"I don't know," Dahlia trailed off.

Just then Melanie Rosewood and Bellatrix Black entered the compartment.

"Dahlia," Melanie sang, sitting herself on Dahlias lap. Dahlia laughed and kissed Melanies cheeks leaving lipstick marks.

"Awh! My baby girl got prefect, I'm so proud!" Melanie squealed. Dahlia grinned as Bellatrix scowled at the two girls.

"I love you, Mel baby!" Dahlia laughed.

"Can we go!" Bella snapped at Melanie, who sighed in mock disappointment.

"Honestly, Bella, you shouldn't be so rude, you and Dal could be good friends," Mel said and both Dahlia and Bella scrunched their faces up in disgust.

"No thanks," Bella said grabbing Mels arm and dragging her out of the compartment.

"Bye, Baby!" Mel called as she was dragged out the compartment.

"Bye, Darling," Dahlia responded blowing a kiss to Mel.

"You two are ridiculous," Elena said rolling her eyes, playfully, Dahlia just shrugged and chuckled.

"I have to go to the prefect meeting i'll see you two later," Dahlia said standing up. Emmaline and Elena nodded and Dahlia left the compartment.