Hot cheeto dogs

y/n pov

It's been about 2 weeks since Kiyoko moved in. It was nice but it was really awkward when we went to go get her stuff

I felt bad but also happy for her father since kiyoko was the only person keeping him to stay with her mom.

Kiyoko looked happy. She had a genuine smile on her face more then ever. We became closer with the volleyball team and they cane over a couple of times to hang out.

To my surprise tsukishima played roblox with us and didn't tease everyone as much as he usually does. Daichi and Suga still acted like a mom and dad but i just found it cute how they were like that.

"Y/N wake upp!!! We're gonna be late. If you don't wake up rn i'm leaving you" Kiyoko says.

"Wow i never realized we were together" i say with a smirk but still tired. Her face turned a little red but i couldn't see.

"I'm coming i'm coming just let me get changed" I say

Once i finally get done changing and everything i look at the clock and realized we had 5 minutes to get to school. It was a 10 minute walk.

"KIYOKO WE HAVE TO GO. I THOUGHT WE HAD MORE TIME SORRY" i say as i take her hand and we get our bags and start sprinting.

I basically just pulled Kiyoko the entire way knowing she was not a fast runner.

We got to school just in time. We walked towards our seats with sweat dripping off our faces and saw Suga. "Why were you guys almost late"

"Well you see i kinda slept in and Kiyoko just stayed not realizing she was about to be late." i say

Time skip

Me and Kiyoko just got finished changing and started to head to the gym for practice.

Once we got into the gym Suga and Daichi pulled me aside. " y/n we know you like Kiyoko" they said bluntly

I just froze shocked about how they were so blunt about this. I slowly started to nod my head in confusion.

" We want to help. You guys are our number ship right now" Daichi says

"Really. Mine is Hinata and Kageyama" i say with a smile

"There our number 2. But we want to help. A break is coming up and we were thinking that we should take the volleyball team to the beach. Maybe you could ask her then" Suga says.

"Maybe" i say hesitanlty

"Well you should go back now and announce the beach trip to the team" Suga says

As i was walking back i felt nervous just thinking about telling her but i just let those feelings go aside as i realized i was going to the beach for free.

It was the first time in a while that i went to the beach

"Hey guys i have some news" i say

"It wasn't me i promis" hinata said

I laughed at that comment and barely managed to talk still laughing.