Part 1

Hey guys! Emma here:) So I know I said that I'll start this book on Saturday, but.....I'M LAZY OK???? Anyways, on with chapter 1! Heads up: its gonna be pretty boring so yeah

-Emma
Marinette's POV

Me and Adrien....married..with a....hamster...

"Wake up Marinette!" Mom said. I woke from my wonderful dream, as mom left to go down stairs. I just ignored her and fell right back to sleep. I sat up on my bed. "Oh no I'm gonna be late to school!" I quickly brushed my teeth, changed my clothes and went downstairs to the bakery.

I quickly walked...actually ran... to school and went into Miss Bustier's class. Mr Damocles, the principle was standing there talking to her. "Im so sorry I'm late!! My parents needed me at the bakery?" I slumped into my seat next to Alya.

"Ugh the Baker girl is late...again! Seriously, she doesn't deserve to be in the same class as me, considering how good of a kid I am!" Chloe huffed and looked the other way. "Chloe please, Mr. Damocles and I are discussing something very important." Ms. Bustier and Mr. Damocles walked out to talk in the hall. "Girl, don't you have an alarm clock or something! It's the third time this week" Alya said. I didn't realise she was talking to me until after. Adrien's hair looked extra smooth today.

I tried to figure out what Ms. Bustier and Mr. Damocles we're talking about. It's probably something to do with school, since he is the principle and she is a teacher, but still, I was a little curious. I decided to let it go. "What happened while I was gone?" I asked Alya.

"Girl you really need to come to school on time." Alya said to me. "We were just discussing our school project that we have to do that is due on Friday." Alya said looking at me. "And what exactly is that assignment?" I asked her. "You know, you wouldn't be asking these questions if you wake up on time" Alya said annoyed.

"Oh! Sorry Alya! I don't know what's wrong with me!" I said. "Whatever, Marinette." Alya looked like she was super into her phone. "I decided to move onto a different topic. "What is Mr. Damocles talking about with Ms. Bustier? I asked everyone. "I heard them talking about a field trip!" Nino exclaimed. "Ugh. Don't be Ridiculous! Obviously, they are talking about a new hair salon! I mean have you seen their hair?" Chloe looked disgusted. I rolled my eyes. Seriously, her hair isn't even that great! Not as great as Adrien's....

Before I knew it, it was lunch. "What happened?" It felt like school past by so fast! "You spending all your time gawking at Adrien is what happened. Alya rolled her eyes. "But what about-" Alya cut me off "Don't worry, I'll come over to your house to help you with the Homework assignment."

We walked back to class together, when Adrien bumped into me. "Hehe h-hi Jadrien, I mean Adrien!" I was a total mess when it comes to Adrien. Alya facepalmed. "Hey Marinette, Alya" Adrien said. "Ms. Bustier says she wants to tell the class something important." We followed him to class. Ms. Bustier didn't look happy.

"Class I have something to tell you" She said when everybody was seated. "Everyone exchanged worried glances.(Except for Chloe she was filing her nails ugh). "Be prepared for bad news."

Then, Something crazy happened.

Yeah next update coming either in a few days or a week depending on how I am feeling. Bye!
-Emma
      🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞