Part 2

Hello Friends!!! FINALLLY, i have the next chapter, but it's a really short one. I'm so srry that i havent updated in a lonngg time. Anyways, hope u enjoy!!

-Emma

Marinette's POV

This big monster thing was walking outside. Oh no, I thought. Horrificator was back AGAIN!!! Great. How will I be Marinette and Ladybug at the same time! Why oh WHY did my life have to be so Difficult!

It thought that it was weird that Mylene got akumatized again, because she was right here in class. I looked back to see if she is, and surprisingly, she was! I kept looking out the window, and horrificator just disappeared! 

"Students, you must leave! Remember to do your homework! Get yourself to safe-" Mrs. Bustier got interrupted because she suddenly became Zombizou again! And the weirdest thing was that there was no akuma nearby...

                                                                     🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

Okay so the following part of the story is in third person. It takes place before the part above. It's basically what happened at the Agreste mansion before school started.

Third Person POV

"Come with me, Natalie." Gabriel Agreste said coldly. "Yes, Mr. Agreste." Natalie followed him into his secret lair. "Nooroo, dark wings rise!" Now, Hawk Moth stood before Natalie. "Ladybug and Chat Noir will surely be confused in my plan." He said while pacing. "We must trick them, Natalie. And what could be a better trick than an illusion?" Hawk Moth chuckled quietly. "You don't mean..." Natalie started, hoping this was'nt true. "We must get Lila Rossi." Hawk Moth finished. He must have seen the shocked face of Natalie because he said, "Natalie, it's the only choice! She is the most skilled child I have met, and I need her to transform into Volpina." Hawk Moth said.

 "But sir, what about Adrien? You know that Lila is a danger to him from the start, and he's been through so much as to Emilie, and not to mention that you barely ever spend time with him." Natalie tried to reason with him. "You know that I'm doing this all for him, Natalie. Now come, we shouldn't waste time arguing. Now, I have a plan. With Volpina's illusion power, we can recreate a super villian, and then make it suddenly disappear. Ladybug and Chat Noir, whoever they are, will appear where the illusion super villian was last spotted. Then, Volpina will come at them from the back, and strike!" Hawk Moth sounded excited, which was really weird. "And what makes you think that this plan will work any better than you're other ones?" Natalie said, growing impatient.

 Hawk Moth was about to shout at Natalie, but he just took a deep breath, reminding himself that Natalie is on his side. "I don't, Natalie. But all we can do is hope. Ladybug and Chat Noir are very predictable, but they also have a lot of hidden talents." Hawk Moth said. "The point is, that I'm trying. Emilie is going to come back to us one day...." Hawk Moth said.

I'll try to update a little sooner, but I can't promise cuz i have a lot of work, not to mention a lot of graphic orders too. Also, if u havent already, Go check out my graphics shop!!! Ilysm!

-Emma