Mansion II

"Adam, fall back, I need to bring Atlas in." Jaune told the ground leader. 

"WHAT!" Adam yelled over the radio.

"I have malnourished children on the property, they need to have professionals look at them. Trust me." Jaune said.

"You, YOU THINK THAT WE WOULD TRUST ATLAS WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS?" Adam yelled back.

"ADAM," Jaune growled back at Adam, "I promise you I will personally make sure each one of these kids are treated fairly, do you understand me?"

"FINE, just don't blame me when Atlas decides to do the wrong thing to them." Adam responded, causing Jaune to turn and walk back down the spiral staircase as he turned on his helmet cam.

"We have the prisoners locked up." Theta told Jaune as he activated his energy sword.

"Thank you theta, go ahead and take them to Vale. Alpha, Locus, Ruby, you are on guard duty." Jaune responded as he split open the locks to the prison cells. They all said that they understood the orders they were given.

"Please." Jaune heard a voice say from inside of the cell, jaune turned to the source of the voice to see a deathly thin faunus boy.

"Don't worry, i'm not like those other people." Jaune told the kid.

"That's what the other lady said, then she took me here." The child responded, causing Jaune to kneel by the child.

"I intend to back up my words with actions." Jaune told the child, patting his back, and motioning for him to go rest with the other children. "Theta, can you please get me a communications channel with James Ironwood?"

"Working on it." Theta said as Jaune freed the other children as Locus and Summer helped move the children into the shade of a giant apple tree outside. "Got it, patching you in."

"Thank you, Theta." Jaune replied as he broke another lock with his sword.

"This is General Ironwood, what do you want?" Ironwood asked.

"I need medical aid at my current location. Will the Atlesian army extend its hand?" Jaune asked.

"Why do you need it, and why are you at the Arc family mansion?" Ironwood asked.

"I raided the arc family mansion, and found a dungeon with a bunch of kids in it. All of which have been malnourished and tortured." Jaune replied.

"You still didn't answer my question." Ironwood replied.

"Are you going to offer help or should I just take them to Vale?" Jaune asked. Picking up a small girl, having opened up all of the cells, all twenty of them.

"*sigh* you are going to have to take them to Vale, atlas wouldn't help you even though I want to dearly. Accualy, Menagerie may be better at that due to the Potato Famine that Menagree faced after the great war." Ironwood told Jaune.

"Ok, thank you." Jaune said before hanging up on the general as he put down the frail girl in the shade of the large apple tree in the front lawn of the Arc mansion.

"Sienn..." Jaune started, calling the white fang leader.

"Don't, Adam already told me. I have already sent a bullhead to the mansion and have asked Girah to send over some doctors from menageries hospital." Sienna replied.

"Thank you,"